Wednesday, August 01, 2007

An Interim Anguish

"When there's sadness, happiness would surely follow"

It sorta sounds like karma, but hypothetically speaking, it's not.

Brrf. Remember that last post? The one wherein I thought that my dumbness lead me to the total extermination of my Pauliworld dreams? Well, no. It's wrong after all. AGAIN.

We were given another chance yesterday by Sir Decano, my research teacher who also happens to be a journalism teacher of the 2nd year students. We were asked to write:
a. A 100-word essay on why we are deserving to be a part of Pauliworld and
b. A 150-word(or less) essay about the SD and DD classes

The 2 essays was due by 5 pm yesterday.

(As of this writing, Mr. Revillame is doing a guh-reat job pissing my ass off with his daily-noontime-show jokes)

And yeah, imagine the hassle..make that the GRUESOME hassle..of yesterday's lunch break. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do first. The article? Review for elective? Review for the CL quiz? Geez. I almost cried. Good thing I still have some apathy left somewhere in my heart.

And fast forward everything to what I saw a while ago in the Pauliworld bulletin board...

"PARAJAS, LORAINE"

I don't know if I'm going to be happy, or insulted. See, my last name is Paragas, not Parajas. No offense, but I don't think that's very catholic. It sounds like I'm a member of a Muslim rebel group in Basilan or something. And yeah, I don't really care about the wrong spelling of my name. After 16 years of having a very complex name, I'm probably used to it anyway.

But what matters is..

I PASSED! I PASSED! I went through all those friggin screenings!

I'M NOW A PART OF PAULIWORLD!


Conclusively, I can now say that a big extra-curricular break was all I needed all along to move on.


YAY! Congratulations to all those who passed too.

No comments: