Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Eclipse Extravaganza

This has got to be one of those weird days that I shall encounter in the duration of my forsaken life. And being the chicken that I am, I will be blaming the total lunar eclipse that just occurred a few hours ago. It's kinda relevant, if you think of it as something more than an umbra-iffic and natural stereotype. And I guess its relevance will also be evident even if you go away right now.

I knew from the moment I woke up that this day is going to be more complicated than I thought it would be. Yeah well I guess I'm right. After I took a bath, I glared at my school uniform for the reason that my skirt's zipper is broken, and the only blouse available in my cabinet is that piece I first wore 3 years ago, seams clearly screaming 'get us out from hereee!!', and has this disgusting yellow-ish color that just reminds you that you really are, indeed, a senior. It surprises me why I'm still in the utter process of outliving our school uniform. Yeah, it bothers me too.


First off, NCAE.

As someone who has pride for her bunghole, that test is kinda easy. No, really. Not that I'm only bragging, but comparing NCAE to the UPCAT, NCAE wins for the no-brainer award. I enjoyed every part, except for the Entrepreneurial Skills shit. If there's one thing that I don't want to talk about(and ugh, even LEARN) is business. Oooh. Just saying it makes me cringe so bad, my ass cheeks are blushing.

After I hastily reviewed my answers, I dozed off. Crap, I'm telling you. The second thing I hated during the examinations is the extra time. I HATE EXTRA TIME SPENT ON NOTHING. I did everything to show off to that DepEd proctor that I'm fucking finished, and ugh. You know what she just did? Yes, she smiled. That's fairly disgusting for me. And eerie, for that matter.

Subsequently, we were dismissed 30 minutes late. OOH MEHN. The martyrdom I went through in waiting should be recognized by a high authority. I mean, pleaaaaseeee Lord. I have a room to decorate for our salu-salo tomorrow, and the least I need now is an ultimate delaaaay. Why do we have to be dismissed at the same time anyway? I would definitely agree if it was for the Guinness Records or something, but nooooo. It's just DepEd's way of making things cute and stuff.

And so, with the very baptismal banderitas I made for our Filipino-state-fairs-themed agape for the next day, I decorated the room even if my pancreas is killing my sanity little by little. I decorated the room even if my skirt and blouse weren't running in that right pace. I decorated the room even if my sleepy eyes are begging me to go home and sleep till I die. I decorated the room, even if the decoration we putted up looked like shit in the end and ergo we decided to just rip the hell out of it off since the fucking eating thing will be after lunch anyway. I decorated even if my efforts were completely w-a-s-t-e-d. The last thing I need in this world is to be acknowledged for my creative efforts anyway. The hell I care.

And so bloggy, within minutes from now, my brain would eventually stop thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking about stuffs that I need to do in order for my life to be perfect. The irony is no matter how smarty-pantsy it thinks tonight, all of what I've pondered and pondered and pondered will be forgotten on the next day. Yes, like my efforts and dreams and what not. They are all made for the trash bin. That trash bin sure is one helluva lucky bin. WIth that dreams and efforts and ponderations, it definitely can help its other trash bin brothers and sisters and family or whatever shit bins we have in this world.

It's 12 AM, and....

No comments: