Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ideally Confused

Verisimilitudes has this extraordinary way of killing me languidly.

I am going to take that NCAE seriously. Probably because I think I chose the WRONG course. I don't know, really. If that 'univehsiteh' editor-in-chief from a scholastic magazine hadn't asked what courses people in my batch are interested in taking up, then my butt would still be stuffed with juicy pride.

In short, I think Engineering courses are not for me. Or for anybody who thinks they suck in more ways than one.

I don't know anyone who is interested in taking up an engineering course too. Distinctively mind-boggling, isn't it?

Well, God. If it's really really my kismet to be the next hardcore engineer who would change everything into mere technologically innovative, then PLEASE just give me a sign. Just please do.

----------------------

Many things happened since I last blogged about..well..nothing.

WHAT HAD HAPPENED SINCE THAT ASSHOLE BROKE MY HEART:

1. After 3 gruesome years of living as pristine cave people, we finally got hold of a land-line phone. All I can say is..it's not much of a difference anyway. Nobody's using it, for Christ's sake.

2. Seating arrangement in class was modified for the second quarter. And ugh. I was placed at the extreme left of last row, which is really a difficult place to be in, as I can experience it. I'm having a hard time taking in the voices of teachers and stuff. But all in all, I don't really care that much anyway.

3. After the UPCAT fever had alleviated, here comes the inevitable ACET misery smacking right in our stressed faces. But unlike the bad-ass questions in the UPCAT, those that would appear in the ACET will probably be expected or something, despite of what Mrs. Bronilla said. But hey, who said that I will take it seriously? It's ATENEO, isn't it?(Oh please. Pretend that you've read that post about my angst against that school)

4. The countless remixes of the grammatically-abusive song of Timbaland and Keri Hilson is pissing me off. I know how irrelevant that is, but that's the amusement I can afford to get these days.

5. I am clinically suffering from an absolutely irregular sleep pattern. This is what doctors call, 'insomnia lite'. It means that my brain just wouldn't shut down till my pituitary glands have detected that it's 12am on the dot. Conclusively, even if my body's itching to hibernate, my brain just wouldn't stop functioning. My mom's blaming the 6-day vacation last week. Nah. I don't think so.

-----------------------------

to be cont'd later

No comments: