Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Perchance

Today is supposed to be hell day.

I was thinking a while ago what the hell would I do first when we would arrive back home. See, classes were merely suspended today. I don't know if I would be angry, or hangry(a combination of happiness and angry. Hm. It makes me wonder too.). I slept very late last night just for my laboratory report for Physics and GAH. All efforts were utterly wasted, or so I think they are.

It came upon to me that I haven't posted anything near current and interesting here in my online sanctuary. So, here it goes.

-----------------------------

UPCAT was semi-tedious.

I slept at my grandparent's house on the eve of my examination. I don't really know why I did. Mom told me it's because grandpa would be the one to bring me to UP Diliman, and fetch me after.

I still don't get it amidst the narrated statement.

Anyways, we arrived at UP for an early benchmark of 5:30am. It was in fact, very early, relative to my scheduled exam, which wouldn't really take place until the clock strikes half past 6 o'clock. But I really did enjoy the fact that I was an hour early. The utter sense that there are so many different people who would also take the UPCAT and from very very different walks of life excites me. Don't mind to ask me. I'll just gape at you.

The test was..okay. The language proficiency and reading comprehension part were(I think) the easiest part of the test. Those were the parts where you can still show off your I-can-answer-really-faster-than-you skills to those other people. It will intimidate the souls out of your batchmates.

But good Lord. Have mercy on those who made the math and science part. Thou shall burn in hell. All I can say is..my former Biology teacher better be dead or I'll climb my way to Baguio just to stab her cold-heartedly 1 gazillion fucking times with a butcher's knife or something. The Biology questions erased everything from my brain in an instant. Damn that dumbass b*tch.

Math was absolutely excruciating. It drove my best sanity away.

And now, I think I left it somewhere.

-------------------------

Analyze the story of this one.

MATH PERIODICAL EXAM = FLUNKAROO

I cried last night just because of this. I can't believe I'm making it all hypocritical by deciding to be an engineer. How the hell can I even be one? I can't even pass a single friggin math test.

Goodbye UP dreams.

-------------------------

The sandman is having the time of his life by pouring humongous amounts of sleeping sand(or whatever you may call it. I don't like imaginary friends like him and tooth fairy anyway) on my eyes right now.

Anyways, I have a mighty-schmighty confession to make.


I'm planning to back out that chance of writing for the school paper.
I'm already a staffer, but it seems I'm too intimidated by the other people working for the school newspaper for my own good.
I don't really like meetings.
I don't really like pressure.

But my articles being read by other people? Holly-holly-hoo.

I'm mussed up. Really really.

No comments: