Friday, August 10, 2007

Animosity

How do you know if one thing's over?

Many things can be put to an end in many sense. For example; a movie can end with the usual happy ending, or a tragic one, or something that will trick people's minds of what would happen if the movie will have a second part.

UH-OH. Sappy alert! Sappy alert!

And I thought getting into the school newspaper helped me moved on.

But I guess things aren't as predictable as they seem to be. I've made a terrible mistake and now I.. I guess I have to go through the gasgas process of having to suffer the consequences of everything I did in the past, I suppose.

-------------------------------

Okay. Just to clear up some your bad, bad, and very very bad bewilderment about my weight issues; yes, I am inconspicuously dieting.

Oops. Sorry for that. You probably forgot the fact that I'm as enormous as Hagrid, or any other monstrous and vicious celebrity you came to know of.

I don't really get the point why people have to acknowledge the fact that you're fat, and big, and yeah, MONSTROUS. I mean, can't they just shut up about it? Yes, Oui, Tak! I know I'm fat. I know I'm big. I know I'm massive and gigantic and all, but can you just lay off of that fact for umm..I don't know..the rest of my life?

I know that if I would die right now, I would go straight to hell. But would it matter anyway?

I beg to differ.

My life is ALREADY a living hell, thanks a lot to them b*tches who just can't get a life. Maybe the hell I would go in to is the complete replica of heaven, with the cherubs and all.

I'm probably intimidating. HA. Funny. Really.

-----------------------------

I wish the Memory Charm would work in real life. If it is to be offered in Dra. Vicky Belo's dermatological shiznits, I'm going to sell both of my thighs to the wet market as soon as possible just for Dra. Vicky to erase everything, definitely EVERYTHING out of my mind.

Oh wait. I think that's possible. Not the Memory Charm part, but about the memory-erasing methodology.

In an episode of House, a fireman was brought to the hospital because of his heart attacks that will initiate for unknown reasons. Now as usual, Dr. House, together with his team, did everything to know what those reasons are. And as simple as it may seem, the culprit was after all the girlfriend of his older brother, who also works in the fire industry(HA. Ostensibly in MORE ways than one.).

That fire industry is really funny. It really is.

Anyways, his heart would always ache everytime he sees the girl. Why? Because he can't accept the fact that the girl he truly loves is the girlfriend of his brother. So, what House and his team did was too connect these wires and stuff to his brain, and probably electrocuted him neurologically. When he woke up, he can't remember a thing. His voice is even high-pitched, which had awfully broken the sad ambiance of the scene. It cracked me up like the fire industry joke aforementioned above did. HA-HA.

Now that electrocuting thing is a major breakthrough in the field of Emo people, or even partially Emo people, or even doubting Emo people like me. Imagine us getting all 'life is so cruel!' or 'God, I want to die!', and probably the next thing you may know is we've been all electrocuted and POOF! No more Emo people in this world. Black eyeliners are now just for those who would use makeup or something. A blade will just be an apparatus used to take hair off. Emo would just be a funny word used to describe people who haven't been electrocuted yet.

Now that I would like.

No comments: