Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Worst is Not Really Over After All

I don't really know why I keep updating this sanctuary of mine.

Well. Boredom at the least, probably.

Yesterday can be summarized strangely into one word; UNCANNY.

It is uncanny in a way that it did not really occur to me that it was, in fact, Friday. It's hard to apparently realize it on the day itself because it doesn't feel like it. Yesterday felt really Monday-ish. I guess it's because of the two typhoons' fault. People are still somewhat full of energy or something.

Maybe that's the reason why they tried to kill us at our songfest practice yesterday. URGH.

----------------------------

Graduation Picture-taking later. I dunno if I'm going to unleash my defined sexuality by applying the lightest makeup ever on my face and blow-dry the pubic hair on my head, or just go there au naturale. The latter part won't probably even have the slightest effect on the picture per se, I guess.

Graduation seems so far away, yet here comes those things that are trying so hard to make it appear near. Well, everytime I think of it, the thing itself just excites me. I mean, here it is. I've made it through purgatory, now I'm going to hell. Finally.

Although it doesn't seem likely that I'll be finishing off my high school education with flying colors, I'll be taking my diploma with more pride and happiness than I will ever have yet.

-----------------------------------

I thought I lost it all, but yeah, TRY AGAIN.

When I flunked the math exam, I lost hope. It's merely a lost of interest in studying, or even enjoying the subject. Don't you get it? All my efforts for Advanced Algebra were lost. How come I flunked the thing that I understand the most? It doesn't seem likely for anyone who is enjoying a particular subject to fail it, or I don't really know. Imagine Ms. Mondigo, my Physics teacher, failing Physics. Wouldn't that be so degrading on both our part as students, and her part as a teacher? I may not be a professional(but a stinker, at the most), but that's what I felt. My whole I-want-to-be-an-engineer-someday plan was has just been bulldozed by that friggin math test.

It's geometry all over again.

But thank God for yesterday was really uncanny, I semi-nailed my Physics exam. I knew I could count on optics. Ha.

Which thus makes me redundant for questioning God about why we have to make a periscope anyway.

---------------------------

I hate being kind. No, really. I do. I want to morph myself into this big and evil monster that would eat people up if they wouldn't abide with my rules.

But I guess God doesn't want me to be one. Mom said that it's an utter kismet that I've been appointed as a chairman of a committee that doesn't do anything but to maintain the cleanliness of the classroom. It's probably a lesson, you know..to clean my stuffs and all. My lunch yesterday is still in my bag, mind you.

The problem here is I'm finding a hard time making people clean. It's really weird. I usually boss people around. But if it's the whole class I'm about to give orders with, my heart suddenly turns to gold.

Lorainne, I guess you have to evil-fy yourself once again.

I'm going to pray to Hitler later.

-----------------------------

Here are some funny quotes that I love.

Homer Simpson: Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.

Homer: There's your giraffe, little girl.
Ralph Wiggum: I'm a boy.
Homer: That's the spirit. Never give up.

Lisa: Do we have any food that wasn't brutally slaughtered?
Homer: Well, I think the veal died of loneliness.

Homer: Lisa, you're a Buddhist, so you believe in reincarnation. Eventually, Snowball will be reborn as a higher lifeform... like a snowman.

FAMILY GUY

Stewie: You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know. Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

Guy on Airplane: Oh great, I always end up sitting next to a damn baby.
Stewie: What did you just say?
Lois: Stewie, stop fussing.
Stewie: Pipe down Lois. (Slaps guy on head.) Hey big man, turn around. Oh you can't hear me now. I was going to watch the movie, but forget it. For the next 5 hours, you're my bitch.

Lois: Stewie why don't you play in the other room?
Stewie: Why don't you burn in hell?



No comments: