Thursday, May 31, 2007

Last Taste of Summer

GAH. And it's all over. Review classes are over. Ah, and please kill me now for saying this...

BUT I'M MISSING IT ALREADY.

Yeah yeah whatever. I know. Cliche here, cliche there. But I really am missing THAT BOY Monica and I are having a terrible crush on. His face is just so dreamy and cute, that it's like an interesting painting which is good to look at.

And by now, I officially have one more week left to relish that after-taste of summer. One more chance to breathe in that summery goodness before I hit the classrooms again on the 13th. Funny. I don't remember getting nervous or excited or anxious about it. Probably because I just spent a whole month in a classroom? with my colleagues? Yeah whatever.

Come spend it with me, oh dearie flies.

-------------------

Blank. Blank. Blank.

I find it very weird that I can't say anything that would make sense and at the same time would be enjoyable to the non-existent readers of my online journal.

Let's see now...

Nothing.

Don't you think it's awkward when you just spent the whole day shading ellipses that simply corresponds to your answer that then would change your outlook in life? God, how lame is that.

Heh. Blank.

-----------------
I finally got hold of a subject that would truly change everyone's view right now.

COURSES.

Oh Giddy. It has probably become a trend nowadays for us incoming seniors to ask that pretty inevitable question to our colleagues.

"What's your course?"

Normally, I would shrug the hell of it off. But ever since I got hold of that UPCAT form, which by the way I just got last Tuesday, I was making decisions(make that LIFE-CHANGING ones) here and there. So, here's my official top five courses of choice.

1. Computer Engineering - Computers AND Numbers are my life. Programming is how I inhale oxygen and exhale out carbon dioxide.
2. Civil Engineering - If you've been following this melodramatic life of mine, you would have the slightest idea why. GEOMETRY, dammit.
3. Electronics and Communications Engineering - I've decided since the first day of my freshmen year in high school that I would fully torture myself in terms of mathematical equations because I badly want to take this up in college. In addition to that, Sir Acey told us that graduates of ECE can work in biggie telecommunication companies like Globe, Smart, Sun Cellular,,..and the like. How cool is that? Cooler than me to the 100th power, I guess.
4. International Studies, Major in European Studies - Remember the quiz? If you don't. then let me smack you in the head with this solid wood I have. There is something with Liberal Arts that I truly like. I don't really know about you people, but History and the like makes me really happy and anxious, like adrenaline's coming out of my adrenal glands every minute.
5. INTARMED - On a more heavier note, I also want to be a full-pledged and licensed doctor just like 50% of my relatives. I don't really like Biology THAT much, but there's something with being a doctor that I truly like. Don't ask me what the hell that is. Beats me. Blame Dr. House MD and those interns and surgeons from Grey's Anatomy. They're just tad too hot to handle.

So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Alas! The future awaits for thy batch 2008. Wish me luck, everybody.

I WILL PASS THAT UPCAT NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.

GO ME!


----------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NLP behavioural modelling allows us to discovery how we think, feel and behave.
Nail biting cream generally contains aloe and vitamins A
and E and all the ingredients being used are natural. The old British
maxim states that ‘Knowing your enemy is battle half won’.