Sunday, May 27, 2007

Rebarbative Fact

I'm bankrupt. Seriously. I mean, I've been bankrupt before, but this time there was way too much money that was lost on a one-day basis. God. I spent 2000+ pesos JUST FOR MY PSP. Just imagine how much more I would lose if I have Nintendo DS or an Alienware. It's just a portable gaming device, and I just spent every last drop of the half of my birthday money. All in a week's time.

But that's kinda okay. I mean, I don't know where would I spend the 4 grand anyway. I couldn't think of any good purposes for it. So why not spend it on the greatest boredom-buster device ever?

I still think it's a bad idea.

------------------------

Hallelujah to the Almighty God. Review classes are to end next week, and I would then have to enjoy my last few weeks of freedom before classes start on the 13th. So, that technically gives me A WEEK to sleep my butt crack off in return for those sleepless nights I've rendered for studying word problems and momentums, which by the way wasn't even discussed during Physics class. What a dumb move, I know. It proves to be even dumber when you're trying to be smart for once when the outcome is that you'll become a freakin' dumbass.

For some unknown reasons, my nervousness for the UPCAT or any other college entrance tests started to alleviate this week. I don't really think it was because of the review classes. I don't really think it was because of SOMETHING. I just woke up feeling all googley-boggley and feeling all good and stuff.

Or maybe it was because my birthday's over. I don't have to go over this superficial and stupid event again.

---------------------

I've been really giddy and happy these past few days. And no, it's not because of that stupid and moronic feeling you get when you like someone more than as a friend. Not that L word again. It's forbidden here from now on.

It's because of THE RAIN!

Oh yes, ladies and gentlemen! Bid that stupid scorching summer sun au revoir and say hello to misterister RAIN!

Rain makes me happy. Storms make me even happier.

I am actually watching out for the rain since the start of the month since PAG-ASA said that there would be 3-4 storms that would bombard our country. But what a liar that government agency is. All I know is that there was only one storm that passed through this country and it didn't even went here in Manila. Fuck that storm.

There is something with coldness that I really do like. I find it semi-romantic and fun, not in a L kind of way.


--------------------

I tried out this What's Your Major quiz I saw in Frances Caluya's blog.

i am seriously SURPRISED. Until now.


You scored as History/Anthropology/LiberalArts, You should strongly
consider majoring (or minoring) in History, Anthropology, or related
majors (e.g., African and African-American Studies, Chinese, Classics,
Cultural Studies, Economics, English, French, Geography, German,
Greek, Hebrew, International Studies, Philosophy, Sociology,
Women's Studies, or other Liberal Arts majors).


Mathematics/Statistics


100%

History/Anthropology/LiberalArts


100%

French/Spanish/OtherLanguage


100%

PoliticalScience/Philosophy


94%

English/Journalism/Comm


94%

Physics/Engineering/Computer


88%

Religion/Theology


88%

Psychology/Sociology


81%

Education/Counseling


81%

Biology/Chemistry/Geology


75%

Accounting/Finance/Marketing


69%

Nursing/AthleticTraining/Health


56%

HR/BusinessManagement


44%

Visual&PerformingArts


25%

WHAT MAJOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
created with QuizFarm.com



Tch. Mom was right after all. International Studies it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thіnk this is among thе mοѕt sіgnіfіcant infο for me.
Аnd і'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

my webpage: http://headstyle.se

Anonymous said...

Thankfulnesѕ to mу father who shaгеd ωith me abοut thiѕ wеbsite, this
blog is reallу аmazіng.


Feеl free to surf to my ωeblog ... гeρutatіon management - -