Monday, May 28, 2007

So Stop Dealing With My Inertia

There was this one question in our Physics mock exam that truly boggled my mind to the nth and kth power.

"What is the difficulty encountered by an object to change?" (or something like that)

I know for a fact that it's momentum. But there was no momentum in the choices given. So I thought to myself, "Wtf is that stupid difficulty?". So, using the infamous shot gun method, I just circled inertia out of time pressure.

Turns out I was right, and wrong at the same time.

I wish I can make decisions like that in life. You know, choosing something out of something that is pressuring and it would turn out right after all. And instead of that usual guilt you would feel, you'll have this contented-to-yourself vague awareness that would truly surprise others to the maximum content.

-------------------

Somebody told me that only autistic kiddos play PSP. And I kinda do agree with the guy. On both sides, I mean. Autistic kiddos playing PSP, and me, being an autistic kiddo.

Sometimes I wonder what is it like to be autistic. I real and hardcore one. Like those you see on noontime shows, dancing their asses of as if the world doesn't exist. As if the world's eyes aren't focused on them.

Are they numb? Are they invulnerable?

Do autistics fall in love? Yeah well if they don't, I better be an autistic.

------------------------------

No comments: