Thursday, May 03, 2007

Grave Wonders

Happy 100th post, bloggy! I'm such a proud momma right now.

As a celebration, let me treat myself to a heavy and hard liquor night tomorrow. Now how about that?

---------------------

Review classes started yesterday. We arrived early enough to criticize the place and the people. All I can say is, it's okay. Okay, as in not good, not bad.

It was really a bad idea to NOT sleep the night before. It's not my fault my insomnia kicked in again.

Wanna hear another bad idea? Math 1 was our first session! Dammit! I was practically mid-sleeping during the discussion of slope intercept form. Thank goodness Mr. Russel's voice was so loud and I was in sitting in front. If it weren't for that, I would've been kicked out for being obnoxious and snoring out so loudly.

It was good. I mean, mom was right. Doing stock-knowledge-based tests is better off than playing PS2 all day long. Aside from the fact that my knowledge is regained, I get to accept mistakes per se. I stopped thinking that I can do all stuffs without supervision.

The only tests I was able to nail is Current Events, Logical Reasoning, and Filipino. Yeah, I was surprised too.

------------------------

God gave me a friend again. His name is Janrae, but I call him Lizzie, as in Lizzie McGuire, the sissy Hilary Duff bitch.

Let's see now, Janrae is a Mining Engineering junior from UP-Diliman. He can be very funny and be very intellectual. He gives me tips and enlightenments for the upcoming CET's. It's good. Having a very whimsical college friend like him should be a given.

I'm wondering why God is continuously giving me friends. Ever since I went down from that ol' mountain of depression, I've been having a kickin' social life. (Read: SOCIAL, not LOVE)

------------------------

Let's enrich our vocabulary, shall we?

I am Lorainne. I am very obdurate. Everybody finds it incredulous that I'm not enjoying my stay here on planet Earth. I hope to jostle into Kaka or Hugh Laurie someday, when I'm probably not sardonic enough to be called evil.

Ever since my suicidal days, I became so absurd in everyone's eyes. Well, am I not as absurd as I was before I reached the peak of my depression? My close friends have been helping me to the right way, but I am so ostentatious enough to deprive them away.

I am an introvert. I like being apathetic to life's musings. I can be very gawky, because I latent something that everyone needs to have in this god-stinking planet. And that is love.

Love can probably change my adverse, repulsive, and tart personality.

But guess what. Love ain't changing me.

The druggie, alcoholic, and God-I-Want-To-Smoke me.

I'm not taking coke, weed, E or Mary Jane, by the way. Just so you know the drugs I'm addicted to is safe steroids, which is not much of a danger anyway.

--------------------

No comments: