Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blog Makeover

Like the new look? Heck. Remember the promise-slash-vow I made weeks ago that I'd stop editing? I broke it, obviously.

I woke up with a grumpy feeling this morning. Jaworski's party is way ahead of Eusebio's. What a good one. Definitely what I need to spring my morning up. Seriously. It's the one thing I really do need to prove to my mom that Eusebio ain't paying Jaworski to give his ass up.

It's my brother's birthday today. Mom didn't plan a birthday party because all of us don't want to celebrate our birthdays anyway. Didn't she know that May is probably the most goody-ooly month for our family? All of our birthdays are celebrated in a 5-10-15-20 manner. My Trans-boys lola's birthday was celebrated last May 5th, my dad's mom's birthday was on the 10th. My brother's birthday is today. And mine is on the 20th. Nice, huh?

This day went by like a slooooow poke. I tickled my laptop all day by tinkering Adobe and editing pictures I grabbed from deviantART. And to think I did it all in just 5 hours. Boredom makes anything slow, for sure.

----------------

Dad and I talked about me going into University of California, San Diego. I explained my plan with Kyla on how the hell would I handle myself there if ever I would bag that full scholarship. Dad hastily agreed, but on one condition. I have to make sure that I'll get that scholarship, or I have to suffer the pollution here for 4 goddamn years of college.

I. Am. So. Excited.

But I have to wait for Kyla to finish high school next next year. That means I have to go through a year of college before I bag my scholarship. Argh. Nevertheless, I'm going to San Diego, baby! Yeah!

------------------

I remember the first time Sir Al asked us to write our first essay for our first quarter last year. Heck, it was a tragic, old, and useless writing. It's like I didn't think through it. You know, just scribbled what I wanted to write.

When Sir Al returned the paper, I wasn't oh-so surprised to see a lot of red marks. I perfectly know that I'm not that very skilled when it comes to grammar and vocabs. But what struck me the most was the note he had written on the footer of my paper.

What did he write?

Well, it was something about me being very expressive in my way of writing, and how he was entertained with the witty humor would always have in my essays. He didn't like it. God, I knew it. In the end, he suggested me to go to his blog.

Now that's where I wondered and pondered.

Why the hell would he even suggest that I go to his blog without knowing that I have this teen-boper online journal?

That's when I knew that.....

secret.

-------------------

Is it posssible for a guy to like a girl just because she's whimsy and witty? IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO LOVE SOMEONE FAT?

I was watching ET yesterday when this news about the Phat Girls came up. It was really humiliating for my part. I mean, these morbidly obese ladies are dancing their way to people's criticisms, while I'm moping here, sniffing beans as a way of pigging myself out.

In a way they've inspired me. On the other way, it didn't. Americans are not as dangerously discriminating as Filipinos. Filipinos really do have their own way of perking up a fat girl's feelings. Those fat girls from Phat Girls are ignoring criticisms because Americans are not really as bad as US flips.

That's definitely one of those infamous reasons why I'm THAT desperate to get out of this country. Co-caucasians, please save me.

-------------------------

No comments: