Monday, May 07, 2007

Back To Anglais.

My laptop's pissing me off. For some reasons, I really feel uncomfortable with having the USB and Gigabit Ports on my left, while the DVD drive is on my right. It's very much unbalanced. I wish Mr. Jobs can read this, and switch some ports to the right.

Oh wow. I thought my laptop's half-dead, right? Yeah well it's really working after all, but the catch is you have to use the MagSafe Power Adapter in order to use it because the battery is still drained.

-------------------

My insomnia is getting better. I can now sleep for a couple of hours. I guess I have to thank the review classes for this. I mean, if it weren't for them, my eyes would've looked like an aching reproductive organ or something.

I don't know why I enjoy studying. I get this good feeling every time I get to understand something. I guess that's what studyholics like me gets. Don't you guys ever feel it? It gives you a sense of fulfillment, like you've done something Nobel Prize-worthy.

I remember telling Janrae yesterday that I'm ugly and fugly and fat. I remember telling him that in order to make up for the ugliness of my outer being, I am studying my crappy ass off every night. Well, I guess I'm right after all, am I? You don't get the respect you want as a human being if you're not good-looking or smart. You don't get accepted in reality if you can't depend on something you have, which people can be insecure of.

Isn't it good and fun if we just all act like Mr. Bean? I mean, we definitely should be like him. Not trying hard to be funny, and not insecure of anything.

Sometimes reality's secrets can be our help towards the right thing. I wish those secrets aren't hidden in secrecy, by which only a couple of chosen people can only find. I wish all people can find it, so as to say.

------------------------

Did you know that Albert Einstein didn't pass his entrance exam at the Swiss Federal Polytechnical School? I wish I can have the same fate. But the crappy catch is that he passed that math and science parts, but failed the Geography, History, and English parts. God, is it ironic, or what?

I bet there's no more modern life Einstein's left. If there is, then the whole world will be bombarded with atomic bombs every single day. No kidding. It was Einstein's idea that struck US during the World War 2 to make this bomb with purified Uranium-235, which can be used to make the atomic bomb per se.

Well, that idea of Einstein truly made him a cold-blooded traitor. He's German, right? Well, trusting yourself to your country's opponent is the most crucial thing a genius can do.

If I was in Albert Einstein's place, would I have done the same thing too? Hell yeah, but in one nifty condition. They have to execute ALL fast food owners and dealers except for Taco Bell. The world can't exist without CrunchWrap's and lunch burritos.

I wish my parietal operculum is missing too. And then my IQ would be as high as Hitler's and I'm going to execute all those good-looking people who makes us ugly geeks feel bad about ourselves. But you have to really bow down before me before I would do that.

-------------------------

While I was peeling the skin of an Indian mango yesterday while watching TV, I accidentally scraped a little bit of my thumb skin off. It started to bleed haphazardly, and all I did was to stare at it.

I can't usually do this. Cutting and staring at a bleeding scar, I mean. Something's wrong with my brain again. Is it missing? Oh, I know. It stopped rotating to an unknown angle ever since yesterday. Huh. Chemicals are coming out...laughing without reason..Aw men. I'm in love again.

-----------------------

No comments: