Friday, May 11, 2007

Surveys and Ulcercolosis

God knows why I'm doing surveys again while I'm supposed to prove 25 word problems. Ugh.

Got this from Friendster.

Basic Bullsh*t.
What's your name?
x. It depends on my mood. Oyen would be nice

Your age would be nice to know.

x. 16 on the 20th

Are you single or taken?

x. In-between

Randomization.
What is your least favorite color?
x. PINK! WHAT ELSE?!

What is the last thing on earth that
you would like to do right now?
x. uh. sleep?

What clothes are you wearing?
x. repressed ones

What color is your bedroom?
x. PINK! Lintek yan! Ayaw na papalitan eh

What is your least favorite food?
x. greasy ones

What is your favorite food?
x. ICE CREAM'S DA BOMB

And your least favorite drink would
be...?
x. Coke. ....NOT.

In all honesty does myspace take up a
great deal of your life?
x. nah.

If you could be any age, what would it
be?
x. 20

Are you satisfied with the way you
look and act?
x. No. I want to be skinny. REALLY SKINNY

Is Bzoink a website that you visit
often?
x. No, but my mom does

Do you do drugs and/or alcohol on a
regular basis?
x. Are steroids considered drugs? If they are then yes, I'm drugging on a regular basis. Alcohol is a given

Do you think you are capable of not
eating for 5 days?
x. 5 only? a 100 bucks says I can do it in a month

What food and drink could you live off
for the rest of your life?
x. beer and ice cream

Boys and Girls Are Fun.
Do looks really matter?
x. Lookism is bad. But I have to admit that looks do often matter to me

Does size really matter?
x. I wish it didn't.

Have you ever had a
boyfriend/girlfriend?
x. Don't remind me

If so, how long was that relationship?
x. It's...short-lived.

What is your longest?
x. SHORT-LIVED

What quality do you find most
attractive in a boy/girl?
x. Smartness, bad-ass-ness, and crappy yet really funny jokes

Are you a virgin?
x. yessir

If you are not, do you regret doing it
with the person you lost "it" to?
x. ~

If you are a virgin, are you in a rush
to not be one anymore?
x. NOOO

Is PDA disgusting?
x. If I'm doing it with my significant other, then yes.

Is there anything that you would
change about your significant other?
x. NO. I COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE

Do you think you could marry a high
school sweetheart?
x. No.

Would you ever consider having a long
distance relationship?
x. Depends

Long or Short hair?
x. depends on whether what style looks good on him

Blue eyes or Brown eyes?
x. GREEN

Tan or light skin?
x. any color would do.

Looks or Brains?
x. DEFINITELY BRAINSSSS

--------------------------

Ulcercolosis is killing me. My stomach's rumbling like hell, and I'm coughing so hard my brains would definitely jump out from my mouth in no time.

--------------------------

[EDIT]: This part was excluded. See the post dated August 19th of 2007 to know the reason WHY.



---------------------------------

Review classes are pissing me off. I mean, really. I'll explain later.

No comments: