Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Election Schmelection

Posting this makes me a concerned citizen of this stinky country. God forbid my sensibility right now, but the current elections is tensing me out.

HOWKAY. Let's get down and diiirty.

Today is voting day, election day, dayaan day, or whatever you call it. For under-ages like us, this day seems to be awkward and normal at the same time. But for legal morons, this is the day that they're all given a chance to change the predictable fate of this country. Oh please. Save us all from extinction.

Now, the questions is, if I were to vote, whom would I choose?

Oh yessir. It's definitely a straight Genuine Opposition on my ballot. Why? Hello! I've been an anti-government bitch since I've known, and the senatorial candidates in GO are more convincing than those from the other party.

For local candidates, I would definitely choose Dodot Jaworski's party. Did you know that if I commute my way into the wet market, I would get a clear glimpse of the shabu tiangge? God, that sucks. The tricycle driver would always shout at those little kids who seem to not know that they're sniffing something bad, and who would hastily play in the middle of the road. I pity them. I should give them steroids for a change.

This election period was probably the only election period that gave me problems. Motorcades everywhere, traffic in one package.

I went to Monica's lately. Same old stuffs, but to our surprise election was held at the basketball court at the clubhouse. It definitely was a different experience for an underage like me to go and watch people from NAMFREL tally those candidates' scores. Monica even took a picture of one lady tallying some senatorial candidates' scores.

-------------------

No comments: