Thursday, April 06, 2006

Really frenzy

Wanna know the reason behind my long-time-not-showing-up thingy?

Hulk Hogan, Rikku, Yuna and Pain.

Or in more intense words, Smacdown vs. Raw 2006 and Final Fantasy x2. Yeah. Pathetic.

The last time I played ps2 is at lexi's crib. That's it. But when my mom decided to buy another video game console to add to our stiffening collection, it changed. Oh my Golly.

The new ps2 is really really really slim, much more slimmer than the ps2 slim. I can see the flat breasts, and the abs. With its really smooth and dark complexion, anybody can mistake it for an african beauty,,,hahaha, NOT.

And that's it. I played Hulk Hogan vs. John Cena/Booker T/Ric Flair/Rey Mysterio forevah. From the moment the controller stood proudly in my hands, I never did remember that we have this desktop computer crying out loud, begging to be used. Na-ha, you say, but I swear I don't even know what will I do with this thing. ('cept for the internet stuffs)

I finally got my PSP back from the LSGH jungle. My mom went to my brother's distribution of cards yesterday, and his teacher returned the portable thing. Yeah, finally. I can finish off that need for speed underground 2 and final fantsay in my toilet.

Thank God I managed to lift up my grades up to 37 points overall. Then again, Why? hmmm,


okaaaaay. i gots to go. my sibs are begging for a special referree match with stacy keibler as the referee and john cena and rey mysterio as the conetnders. Oh yeaaah.

No comments: