Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Put Your Swimsuits On.

I started my swimming whatevers yesterday. I really thought that I would be the only one there, and no. But instead, I have 2 other mates on board. niiice.

I can say my first day there was truly tiring, but i sure did enjoy the fact that my arms would rip off any moment if do another breaststroke. But still.

And with the company of Bea, Kyla and Monica, the lesson did seem a little fun, with them making fun of the coach's wet spot in the crotch and me, dying of total humiliation. Yes, I can hear my coach's nasty grins on my head.."Hoy! 1st day mo pa lang dito tinatawanan mo na ako? wala ka nga kahapon tas ganyan ka pa? ulol!" Then again, it was he who has this nasty wet spot on his crotch.

I decided to re-read the Da Vinci Code. I just saw the amazing trailer that sent my hopes up of watching it before my birthday. I can't wait to see the video-sized version of the book, and to see if Tom Hanks is really a good Robert Langdon, and if that french Audrey Tatou is a good Sophie Neveu. Can't hold your pants for the movie too? Just check out the trailer. It's pretty damn good, it left me speechless for about 5 minutes, pathetically. I mean who would even know that the stupid search for the stupid code was that drastic? Smashed cars and windows are still sold seperately.

The Da Vinci Code trailer.



Enjoy.

No comments: