Friday, March 31, 2006

Waiting in Vain

I honestly(and still)can't believe that I woke up early this morning.

I don't know. I slept like, 2 am last night and I woke up early. How devastating.

There are really freaky things going on in our house. And I'm not even half-joking about that.

I was texting and talking with someone lately(which means that the time was 1:30 AM). I was looking up to a number of one of my contacts, when suddenly,it turned into its camera mode. I don't know about it, but I'm sure I didn't press anything. I mean, why would I? I was copying a number and switch to camera mode? Ooh, yeah right.

Another incident happened when I was about to sleep. Since it was too cold, I covered myself up using my ultra-thick and comfy comforter. And what freaky and reaaaaaallly creepy thing happened next? Something suddenly started touching/caressing my hair. I was really dreamy at that time so I shrugged it off. How lame.

Last Tuesday, there was another creepy incident. At 2 AM, I was still doing some email to my dad, then at 3, I decided to hit the sack. I jumped to bed, and listened to some new tunes in my 'pod. I was belting out the chorus of Unpredicatble when someone(or something, probably) started 'shhhh'-ing. I turned off my 'pod and creepishly slept. I swear that was really creepy.

If you have anything, anything to contribute to my state of being bored, tag me.

No comments: