Wednesday, April 19, 2006

aaargh. bitches.

I so hate 'friggin MTRCB. They're gonna ban the movie I've been totally waiting for since forever. No.No.No. What does this shit means? That the effort I've put into reading Dan Brown's FICTIONAL novel is uhh...nothing? riight. Those guys suck. Suckity suck suck.

Anyways, I've received the COOLEST birthday news evah. As a gift, dad will be giving me a neat laptop. Yes. Neat with a capital C. Hell yeaaaaaahhh.

And last night, I've been canvasing and looking onto some beefy laptops in the net. And to my relief, I finally found my soon-to-be laptop.
Presenting....my baby.

ACER TRAVELMATE 4101WLCI


- 1.6 GHz Processor
- 10/100 LAN
- 1280 X 786 (WXGA) Screen Resolution
- 15.4-inch LCD
- 256MB Memory
- 2MB L2 Cache
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- 5 Hr. Battery Life
- 533MHz FSB
- 56K Modem
- 60GB HDD
- 802.11b Networking Support
- 802.11g Networking Support
- Bluetooth
- DDR Ram
- DVD-CDRW Combo Drive
- Firewire
- Infrared
- Li-ion Battery
- Microphone
- PCI Express
- PCMCIA II Slot
- Pentium Mobile Centrino
- Pentium Mobile Centrino 730
- Touchpad
- TV / Composite Out
- USB
- USB 2.0
- VGA / D-sub Out
- Wi-Fi
- Widescreen Format LCD
- Windows XP

And can you believe that this bitch only costs P72,900? Yes, a total bargain. I can still buy a...PENTAX OPTIO WPi.........waterproof and a 6 megapixel baby!!! yep. I can now take pictures while taking a bath. Enough blasphemies.

No comments: