Tuesday, April 25, 2006

French Fries

I'm learning a little bit french as a chapter of The Da Vinci Code passes by. So, to learn more french, I decided to study the language every single day. And the first ever French sentence I've made that has truly a little bit of sense is....

J'aime Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soi?

That is truly sad, I'm tellin' ya. That made little sense. The english meaning of that Moulin Rouge sound is.."I want you in bed with me this evening". How tragic. Another one I've learned is...

Je allume avant de quinze ons entrez trois suante. Sommes toi piet pour cadeau?

Well, that is not sad. I've made it up using my French senses. That means "I will be 15 years old in 3 months. Are you ready for my gift?" Yes, a solid winner. Gold Medal on Table 4 please, and make that reaal gold.


The reason behind my sudden interest in French is The Da Vinci Code and Sloppy Firsts. I've suddenly realiized that French is uber-cool and uber-romantic. It's much cooler than 'friggin Polish. That language suckity suck, I'm reaaaally tellin you. They have this letters(or symbols or whatever.)that you change the pronunciation. No, not French style. Alibata style. But still. I hate Polish. Remember that.


I still can't get over the fact that my swimming whatevers will end on Saturday. I want to do it again and again and again and again until the *toot* and I are that close. No offense to everybody who thinks that having a crush on someone who very much looks like an ice cream vendor is the cheapest thing, but I'm really starting to like the guy. So, sorry to that. I'm always getting this stupid nervousness when the hands of my watch strikes to 4:30. Oh, no! 30 minutes more till we'll go trying that hard dolphin glide again and he'll be smiling to me and I'll be smiling too because he's so cute when he smiles and he'll start making me snort or laugh hard and I'll snort and laugh and mumble words and when he ask me what was I mumbling about I'll say "wala" and I'll go gliding again and we'll swim happily ever after.


Yes. I wish. Je aiment ma prof familier.... hahah. translate that if you can..

No comments: