Friday, April 28, 2006

Uggh.

And the dilemma starts......now.

I have 3 more days to prove to my coach that I can do ALL the strokes and special whatevers I've learned throughout the 10-day lesson in a glance. But since I still have problems with my diving, I have to keep my mouth shut.

I've finished reading the The Da Vinci Code yesterday. Yes, I was about to make a spoiler, but I got soo lazy that I decided to just do it another day. I've made a draft of it somehow, but that is not really much of a help.

My aunt invited us to go to Star City. I wish I declined the offer, considering that the place is giving me the creeps. I have a friend who went there and got his new and spanking phone stolen by a couple of "invisible" persons. Of course, that won't probably happen if he had put the cellphone in the underwear, like most students in school do, but he's to smart for that. It seems that if any of my gadget-eers got stolen or lost, I swear I'm gonna need 243982689 boxes of Tylenol PM in order to put myself to sleep. Of course, how exaggerated is that. But I'm tellin' the truth. I didn't have myself a cellphone for 10 months, but now, my phone and I seems inseperable. And like my phone, my iPod and I are inseperable too. I bring it to my swimming lessons everyday even if I seldom use it. And like my iPod, my PSP and I are inseperable. Yes, the thought of boredom makes me die.

The emotional problem starts when someone starts asking someone if that somene can court someone. You gotta get the logic.I swear I don't know what the fuck is happening to me. My face is all fucked up everytime I think of this, like Lilly Moscovitz's "spotted owl" face in the Princess Diaries. Is it over for us, God? Why are You giving me another moron to make my life miserable? Oh, because it IS already miserable. Thanks, God.

My picker-upper for this gruesome week is:

take your taste back
peel back your skin
and try to forget how it feels inside
you should try saying no once in a while
oh once in while
-My Heart Is The Worst Kind of Weapon(Fall Out Boy)

No comments: