Saturday, April 29, 2006

Another Motherfucking Escapade.

I swear I was really wasted this morning when I woke up. My extravaganting plan today: To devastate my coach's and my life by cancelling my swimming lessons t-o-d-a-y. Oh yessiree, I'm not on the mood to swim on a saturday. That sucks.

Anyways, I went straightly to the computer, as always, to have an awe in the inbox folder of my Yahoo account. 10, 799 unread emails and 6578 bulk ones. Shitty, I checked all the boxes, delete, go to another page, delete, and another, and another and another till I get to fed up or something.

But then, something really awkward happened. While I was brainwashing my sister to join me later in to telling my coach that I can't go butterfly-ing today, my mom suddenly opened the door and said.."Magbihis ka, bibili tayo ng bago nyong sandals ngayon. Dali." I was completely dumbfounded. It took me merely 5 minutes to realize that what she said was completely true. Not that I was coming to the conclusion that my mom is such a liar, but the idea of shopping in a very random day is really gonna pop my brains out. Yeah, if I seriously have one.


I hurriedly took a very cold shower and dressed myself. I knew exactly where the hell we are going. All flip-flops at Glorietta. Uh-Huh. Trust me. My mom has been talking about it for the gasjkfgajkfillionth time this month. And not that I'm getting fed up or something-but I really found the idea really cute. As in mother-daughter cute.

As we dropped of my sister for her last summer class ever, we zoomed off to Glorietta. When we got there, I was suddenly annoyed at the stupid "Jammin with the Disney characters" poster that extended itself in the whole mall building. I swear it was really pathetic to let the Filipinos believe that:

-Those people inside the Disney character mascots are really not Filipinos or someone cheap in particular.
-All the cast members are freshly exported from the Disneyland HK.

Remember, pathetic-ness is not the keystone we're all looking for.

As I was saying, it took us merely an hour to find the stupid shop. Sheesh. I don't even want a new Havaianas flip-flops anyway, so why would I let my calories burn into seraching for the stupid sandal shop? Jeez.

Alas. We finally found it. But the shop's not yer opened. People were already lining up into the entrance of the stall like it was some disco room and a really cute guy was standing in the entrance with this pole that has a blue line that extends in another pole. He then serves as a bouncer. No kidding.

I thought that those 4 other people who are already lined up are those who are extremely addicted to Havaianas, so my mom and I decided to just eat first. And then after we ate at Oody's, my mom wanted to go to the Landmark to go shopping for her business-y needs. I shrugged that one off, because she promised to buy me the bluetooth dongle I've been dying to have since forever.

And after 30 gruelling minutes of shopping nonsense, we finally went to the All Flip-Flops, to find a line outside the shop. I did the absurd face again to my mom, which simply interprets "umalis na tayo!". And at that very point, as I joined other stupid flip-flop fanatics who are lined up outside, I concluded that..I HATE FASHION SHOPPING. I really really really do. I mean, Hey! I can like, buy a PC peripherial with a 900-peso pair of rubber sandals that you can really buy at a 50-peso rate at Banana Peel or worse-the market. I easily scodded explained this to my mom, which is explaining me how killjoy-ed I am. I swear I'd rather wait in line in a scaddy and small gadget shop than in a small and un-air conditioned rubber sandals shop, which makes that triple stupid to go shopping for something you can buy half-price at a cheapstake.

I later found out that they let people inside by batch. I mean, 5 people first, then 5 again. I guess it was their technique to avoid stampeding or something since the store is REAAALLY stuffed. I went to a corner and found the pair of rubber sandal that I want. It's the cutest thing. A Havaianas Cartunista flat sandals. It's really cool, with cartoon drawings on the sandal board. I searched for the biggest size, waited for my mom to pick something up, picked something up for my sister, then we drifted up. Easy as that. And with the summed up total of P2950, I searched something in my digital-ized brain for something nerdy that I can buy with that sum of money.

"I can buy a dvd-cdrw for my hard disk with that sum of money"I blurted out as my mom curved the corner of c-5.
"Tch. Parehong-pareho talaga kayo ng tatay mo" she said as she manuevered the car easy right.
"uhh. at bakit?" I asked as I munched my Kissables.
"Puro mga di importanteng bagay lang ang iniintindi nyo. Ang boring ng buhay nyo"she answered.
Geez. Here-Here to that.

As we picked up my sister at school, we drifted up home. And I remembered something that I really need to do for the day. And omg to that. one word. COACH.

Before my mom could drive the car right to which our house resides, I blurted out that I need to go to the clubhouse to cancel my swimming appointment for the day. And when we got there, I hurriedly got off the car and enetered the clubhouse to look for Coach Rudy. Hell, I don't even know why I was looking for someone who is not my coach, but that's what came out of my mouth as I saw "the penguin" residing in front of the clubhouse office. Of course. I'm expecting him to recognize me or something...so here's what happened.

Me: "Uhmm.. Asan po si Coach Ru-"
The Penguin: :"Ahh...si Coach JP? andun sa office."
Me:*shrugged off*

And when I entered the office, countless OH-MY-GOD's filled up my whole body. There he was, the Holy Grail, dressed in a sleveless green top with denim capri's. I have to bite my lip to stop my mouth into forming an "O" in front of him.

The Holy Grail: "Uy, oh baket?"
Me: *muttering* "uhh..di ako pwede ngayon eh..uhhm.."
The Holy Grail: "O, bakit?" *looking really surprised*
Me: *muttering badly*"uhmm.. may pupuntahan pa kasi kami eh..uhm."
The Holy Grail: "So, kelan ka pwede? Bukas?" * looking really eager or excited or something*
Me: *reaally muttering badly* "Uh...sa Monday na lang...uhm"
The Holy Grail: "O sige. Monday. Thank You"
Me: *feeling really sick* "okay. bye. thanks.*

TCCCCCCH! I'm so sick.

Sorry for this really long entry. I've been totally psyched into writing my goddamn thoughts and waiting for them to be hacked or something.

No comments: