Monday, April 24, 2006

One Challenging Dayyyy....

I was bewildered to the fact that I have a fever. Yes. It's been a year since I had one, and all I had suffered is a stupid diarrhea.

The reason or culprit behind my fever-time-in-summer-time is the foolishness I did last friday.
Di kase ako nagbanlaw kagad. Yan. But yeah, I have to be well TODAY, since I won't get to swim tomorrow and see the Holy Grail that the pool has to offer, the *toot*. So, 5 more Biogesics on table 28 please-that's a to-go to you.

When I woke up yesterday, I was shivering like crazy. No, it's not the work of the gushing cold air in the air conditioner. It's just really me. My body was aching like crazy that I can't even move my right arm. But still, I remembered that I have to go to Tommy's birthday today with Kyla. My conscience was killing me like Bezu Fache was doing to Robert Langdon when he made Landon his primary suspect for killing Jaques Sauniere. Enough The Da Vinci Code. My mind is fighting over 2 things-to go or no to go-that is.

But I decided to go instead since Tommy is such a great friend I'm thankful for and my energy will be tested if I can make it to Antipolo with a 4o-degree temperature without fainting or something. Yes, we have to commute all the way.

I don't really want to narrate the whole birthday escapade to you, bloggy. But all-in-all, we took 6 jeepney rides and 4 tricycle bumbos. All in a day's work.


Someone just invited me to a date. A date seems an awkward word for me, so I rejected the invitation. But whatever. All I'm excited for these days is my birthday gift, my birthday that will suck ass, and my swimming days. Of course, I've got 6 days more to show my competitive skills to my coach, but I'm sure it won't be the same without going to the clubhouse at 4:30 and staring at his bulge in his trunks when he's teaching me and going to Monica's house and laughing and enjoying the night all the way. I'm suuuuree I'll miss those times. why does it have to end anyway? Sheesh.

I'm feeling cold and sad.

No comments: