Friday, April 21, 2006

Blank. Blank. Blank.

I soo-wear that I'm having a crush on my *toot*. But let's push aside his macho-ness and Jamie Foxx. It's still giving me the creeps.

So far I've managed to learn enrich my skills in such strokes I've learned before I've started. I finally did that tumble-turn and twist after a lap of freestyle, then go swim breastroke and tumble-turn and do my last lap of backstroke then period. That's it. I'm now learning the stupid dolphin glide that I can't really do. I swear. What I can do is the arm stroke of the butterfly...which is quite easy.

I can't even imagine why I'm suddenly having a fling with someone I knew back then when I was...5th grade? Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I'm having another lovelife. It seems that the one I had before with a certain someone did not work as he expected, so God sent me another one instead. But I can't really tell much about it.

I met someone new today. His name is Louie. He's a friend of Monica, Kyla, Bea, Kevin and other ironwood peeps(or so they call themselves in friendster,...."Ziga and Zweet". Yes, but still.) Kyla and Monica sort-of warned me before he barged in at 7PM-ish that he's green-minded, very much like me. But I don't give a damn about that. In fact, let's just stop it here.

When I arrived home, I was pretty surprised when I saw some unexpected guests in the living room. Oh, look just what my mom got me. Some people to be dismayed by my outfit. A NafNaf spandex shirt, board shorts, my black speedo's which still had the powerful stench of body-odoring chlorine, Banana Peel flip-flops and my Nike backpack is all I can say. The conversation with them took merely 5 seconds.
Me: Hi po.....(having some really nervous giggles)
The Woman: hello!(pretending to be really happy that she saw me.)
Me: (I started going upstairs to take a bath that is 2 1/2 hours late.)
Them: "Ay kamuka mo yang dalaga mo, Lani!"

Great. Just what I need to hear after I've just been eated by stupid chlorine germs...

No comments: