Sunday, April 16, 2006

Monthity month month.

Marchy 17, 2006.

Yep. That's the day.

That's the day where it all ended. G'bye SY 2005-06. And it's been a month since that last day.

My last day of being a sophomore. My last day of climbing that 4th floor(or not.). My last day to NOT think about college whatsoevers. But then again, it brought me to great misery when I'm not occupied with something. But still.

It's been a month since that goddamn day and I haven't done any summer whatevers in my boring bitch life.

Ooh. And I forgot to write my end-of-the-year post. So I'm writing it now. Talk about tardiness.
OOOkay. Here goes..

This school year has been a blast very hard obstacle to get through with. Of course, I've been high to such subjects like Biology, Math and Journalism. And that didn't really help me to get my grades in those fields high or something. It just made me damned interested in writing goddamn essays and articles and study 'friggin Genetics. But still.

My classmates....hmm..they're good. I mean, I'm cool with all of them. I basically enjoyed this school year because of them. Oh well. Thank you 2-6!

To the teachers..well, you guys did a good job in educating us. Except for those bitches. And yo, Ms. Cusi! I SOOOO enjoyed math with you. It's just so sad that you'll have to go. But then again, that woul probably cause a good thing for all of us. Like what Jesus did! OMG! How holy.

SPECIAL MENTIONS:
*2-6
^Donna-salamat sa mga tulong na iyong binigay sa akin. I couldn't be much happier to the things you've done to help me in my school whatsoevers.

^Marty-salamat sa pagsama sa akin sa canteen pag recess time. Salamat sa paghinto natin dun sa stall na nagtitinda ng melon/buko juice para makita ang tinda nila. At pag walang swak sa taste natin dun, magtatanong ka sa akin kung anung gs2 kong kainin at sasabihin kung ewan at sa haba-haba ng pagtatanong eh sa bilihan lang pla ng roast beef ang tuloy.

^Rica-salamat sa mga pagpapatawa mo. natawa talaga ako. totoo.

^Ayu-salamat sa pagiging friend ko. Alalahanin mo ang step 1. STEP 1 MEHNSS!

^Karen-salamat sa mga matitinding bonding natin nung mag-seatmate pa tayo. naenjoy ko ung mga yun, lalo na yung bawal magsalita. Natutunan ko na madaling makakahuha ng pera pag tahimik ka lang.-riiiighht.

^Bianca-salamat sa pagiging co-Kumon ko-dati. Salamat sa mga laugh trips sa harap, pag-nag lelesson si miss. At tandaan mo ang quadratic formula.

^Cheryl and Alyssa-salamat sa mga times na natatawa kayo sa jokes ko. salamat din sa mga matitinding hairdo's na ginawa nyo sa buhok ko.

At sa lahat ng 2-6..... na hindi na-mention.. mahal ko kayo. As in MAHAUL na MAHAUL. Wag kayong magtaka kung bakit di ako naiyak nung last day. Di nga ko naiyak nung Passion of the Christ eh, un pa kaya.











*This was posted ahead of the date because the owner of this blog will be pretty busy on Mon, April 17. So deal with it, dawg.*

No comments: