Saturday, May 06, 2006

HECTIC!

OMG. I swear I thought I'm gonna die this week.

What made me think so? The stupid HTML Overlaying in Friendster. God heard my muttering prayers everytime I edit my profile. Can't they think of another way to show creativity and mastery in web development here? I was really astonished to see the bold and linked letters in the Bulletin Board in Friendster saying something like "Hey! I've seen the coolest profile ever! Check it out!". Of course, like any other selfish and curious brat, I checked it out. It has these profile links and an Overlay Generator link. Expecting nothing really good, I clicked the first link and what i saw next made my mouth drop.


I'd never-ever-EVER seen a profile that is SOOOOOOOO professionally and at the same time creatively cool. It's not the same format as to friendster's. He modified the whole friendster concept. And now, what he did is known as HTML Overlaying. In which overlaying is modifying the whole script of a certain webpage. Woah! I didn't know that you can do that in Friendster! Friendster sucks!

But my view of it change when I saw other overlayed profiles. A lot really made my jaw drop, which made me go to a conclusion...Hey! I can do that! So...after 1 week of not going to do this blog for a visit, cramming up 'til 3 in the computer and brainstorming stupid Javascripts image slideshows, I can now say that my profile is OVERLAYED. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY is all I can say. So let's just hope that they won't suspend me or anything, since they suspended the guy who started it all. Hm.

The 1st week of May didn't have a birthday effect on me. I was too crammed up and wasted to plan for my swimming party. Nobody's gonna go there, so why plan? But Monica insisted me since she's desperate to have a summer getaway other than going to Pancake House in SLEX. That suckity suck. So, for now, I'm still NOT planning. I'm too excited to tell you guys another plan.

My swimming lessons finished itself off on last week. Of course, I went really balistic because I won't get to see HIM again. The Holy Grail. But, like any other problem, I found a loophole through it. I WILL GO SWIMMING AGAIN, and I'm gonna start in the 3rd week of May, the week of my birthday. Which means, he'll have to greet me one way or another, which is YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY. I'm so desperate.

Hey! Check my Friendster Profile!
http://www.friendster.com/profiles/akosibarok

No comments: