Monday, November 19, 2007

Ugh

I'm probably weirder than I think I truly am. As of this day, I've made a total of 7 sonnets. And to think that I started last night. Oh, the horror. I don't really know what pushed me to do so. And I don't think it's the product of boredom again, because boredom can never lead you to unleash your inner hopeless romantic or whatsoever. If that's the case, then you're either in love, or you're just frustrated because everyone thinks you're mentally retarded.

Anyways, I finally took my last CET ever yesterday. I can't really say that it's the easiest. Although it can be evident with the paper they used(which is only a quarter of the usual short bond testing paper with ellipses that you have to shade.), there are countless items that I have to guess, because I was not able to review a single thing. I'm not going to blame the fact that I went out last Friday, and arrived at 10-ish PM already. Ooh, let's just blame my stupidity, shall we? Jesus. The truth that you're stupid as an ass comes handy sometimes.

My dad was superlatively proud when he knew that his freaky daughter should be a GIFT awardee after all. And I told him that it was probably the administration's fault, because they're obviously depriving me. God. Will it hurt these people to print out the truth that my GIFT grade is A+, and NOT just A? My coach told me that the grade she gave me is a hardcore A+, because I'm active enough to deserve such grade.

Or maybe all of it is a simple display of discrimination. Damn. I told you being so fat really sucks. They treat us more badly than they do to excessively ugly people.

I hate paranoia.

------------------------

Of course I'm going to share one of those weird sonnets I made. I have pride and dignity, you know. This sonnet's title is the name of a famous mall in the metro. It's big, and a high-rolling tycoon owns it, and any other establishments with the same name. And no matter how many times you read it, this is not intended for anybody that once proved his significance to my life. And no, I'm no poetic bitch-ass.

I don't know what lead me to do this
Maybe it's because I miss you so badly
Your love, how my body longs for your kiss
My heart, trying to win you back unreasonably

Things are not better off without you
Maybe I'm still infatuated, oh I don't really know
I reminisce the days when your whispers would depict love that seemed to be true;
Or maybe I'm just still sad that you have to let go

I want to show you how much blissful ignorance is
I want to show you how much I loathe you now
But that thing is, I'm still not ready to take the risk;
The risk of making everything more sour

Maybe if you come back, I would get better;
For we shall spend our lives loving each other forever

It's a wonder how I can get so sappy at times like these, when I would fail to smitten myself just by thinking of what used to be...cute.

----------------------

This week can be summarized into one word: YUM YUM.

We'll have our sickening field trip tomorrow for my Mandarin class. No classes from Wednesday to Friday.

Ooh yeah. Long freakin' weekend, here I come.

-----------------------


No comments: