Sunday, November 11, 2007

NAILED. NAILED. NAILED.

I just got my report card awhile ago. It was very good. But one subject's grade really made my day.

PHYSICS.

I never ever ever made a grade in a science subject 10 points higher than the previous one. I literally gaped at that super duper high score before realizing that I indeed nailed my favorite subject(other than advanced algebra, that is). 10 points, well deserved. Yum Yum.

Contrary to what I thought last month, my general average got a bit higher than the usual. It was enough for one to be an academic awardee, but ugh. Mandarin be damned. All of my subjects are already above that 88 mark(as I can remember. God, I lost my report card again.), except for that dipshit elective I have. Mrs. Wong gave me a hard 80. 80.00, actually. I was this close into having that precious academic award, but it looks like God is challenging me again.

Damn.

And I was so close into being a GIFT Awardee too. All I needed was a plus sign behind that 'A', and voila. An award for my graduation next year.

I think God hates me. You know, for refusing to worship him and acknowledge him at times. This is probably the result of all of those treacherousness I've been showing to him for the past few months.

I wish I knew who God really is. And then I can go to him and he can smack me in the head with an infrastructure or whatever personally so I can already realize my mistakes and thus stop doing them all over and over again.


-------------------

No comments: