Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm Quasi-ready.

I should say that this day sucked. For one, I will not be able to play for the 1 vs. 50 game for next week because nobody voted for me, even for the panel who will serve as the department of health for the said game. I'm thinking that nobody did so because none of those representatives actually know me, aside from Monica (who was luckily voted by those other representatives to be part of that panel I was talking about. What a crucial attempt to break our friendship, huh?). I want to play SO badly. I want to humiliate myself and show the world how much of a stupid-ass I am.

But those people just won't give me a freakin' chance. Well, your loss.

(What I just said awhile ago is in a sardonic way of course. I will never ever pick a fight with smarty-pantsy people. Seriously. It's either they don't know me, or I'm just a tad noob.)

Another thing is that every senior student today was inspected due to two absurd things:

-Allegedly, somebody told our English teacher that students don't actually surrender their gadgets. Instead, they would hide it in their pockets or bags or lockers or some good place that only them and a couple of her peers would know. Honestly, I was deeply affected by this one. Not because I bring my babies to school most of the times, but because why does she have to be such a pesky and bratty girl anyway? She reminds me of that kid from Adam Sandler's movie Click who keeps on bragging his new stuffs to the Newman kids, and being such a goddamn tattletale towards everybody he hates, I suppose.

-We thought it was our fault, actually. Let's just say that T-Pain played a major role a while ago.

I thought it was cute that after the said inspection, senior students who don't really know each other would break down into small groups and talk about what just happened. I mean, really. Peace and order is definitely the new cute.

But then, something hindered me from saying that this day really sucked.








I can't believe I passed that stupid exam. As you people don't know, I was not able to study for this exam, evidently because we went out the day before to watch a crappy and sappy movie...went home late..blahblah.

And I passed it. I really did. I really really did.

I can't stop gaping.



No comments: