Thursday, November 01, 2007

Damn It Did

Fine. I look like a moron by being awfully hypocritical to my last post and thus posting again. It's either I play PS2 or Wii or slack off in my room or blog anyway. This semestral break is going absolutely nowhere.

I was checking out new secrets posted at PostSecret awhile ago. One secret killed me, really.

"i am afraid that the person i would love and myself will never meet, since we would both be too introverted to introduce ourselves."

Fuck. Why do some people have to share their secrets anyway? Don't they know that some people have similar secrets to deal with? I don't know why that particular secret had struck me the most. I mean, yeah sure I'm an introvert. And dammit. All introverts are misanthropic, for Christ's sake. It's not our fault we all have a tinge of Asperger's Syndrome in our pituitary glands. And it's not also gonna be our fault that some people are just born to socialize like hell.

I made a couple of what-if scenarios after pounding that stupid secret in my head.

WHAT IF..

1. I had the body of Giselle Bundchen? (And be brainless like her? No way. And even if I have both the brain and the body, I don't think that THAT will impress anyone. She looks like the extra-Asian version of my butt crack. Seriously.)

2. I'm the god of the opposite sex? (That would be weird. You know, having an obese teenage girl as a god. I doubt that even a male yak would take me sedately.)

3. I am the fantasy of every living human with XY sex-chromosomes? (Well, that would be cool. Even the most homo and hetero and trans and metro would sure be thinking of my sickening body. Damn. That should've been my thesis. You know, proving that the third and fourth and nth sex is non-existent. Ha.)

4. I have social skills, or whatever you call such? (Studies have shown that people who are very much delighted by the wonders of the universal language[clue: not english] really do lack social skills. It's a sad fact, I know. I mean, look at Stephen Hawking. Jesus. He's socially deficit.)

5. I don't giggle when I'm nervous? (Now this I would like. No more further elucidation needed.)

But then I realized that I'm already transcendent on my own. Ha. What a moronic conclusion. (and shoddily narcissistic too)

------------------------------

This day was quasi-productive.

In the gaming world, that is.

I was able to finish Final Fantasy X-2 today. Woah. What an achievement for a gaming poser like me. After 1 and a half year of tinkering my video game console, I was finally able to complete all the 5 chapters of that stupid 'ol game.

Look, I've been playing Final Fantasy for as long as I can remember. And God knows why I haven't been anime-d yet. You know, worshiping those hot-as-hell characters in the game. I find Squall hot, and that's it. It's hard to have fantasies with a video game character. I have to imagine myself as one of the characters in the game in order for my fantasy to work. And duh. I'm no Square Enix worker to do that. I tried doing it once during one boring Filipino class, and I ended up imagining Simoun smoking weed instead.

-----------------

Okay. I'm goddamn bored. Isn't it evident? I've been blogging everyday.

I have to stop. I just have to.





No comments: