Saturday, November 03, 2007

Surprise, Surprise. I Can Speak Perfect English, Jimmy Kimmel

Oh yesiree I did. I did not post yesterday just so people would think that the bored0m stick is not burdening my asshole, or whatever. But to nobody's surprise, I practically did nothing yesterday. Sure, it was All Saint's day yesterday, and all of you have probably visited your dead love ones in some cemetery or wherever.

How about me, you may ask?

Well, I slacked off, as usual. We don't have any dead relative in any of the countless cemeteries here in the metro. All of them dead-asses are either in Dagupan City in Pangasinan, or in Bulacan. Of course, being the lazy slob that I am, I did not join grandma and grandpa to their Halloween Escapade yesterday. Much as I would like to be scrutinized by my older cousins who have nothing to blab about aside from the fact they will be graduating next year with their magna cum laude-d diplomas, I cannot take the burden of commuting to a place that is 170 kilometers from my home.

Grandpa used to drive that blue Nissan pick-up when we have to go there for our yearly visit for our dead relatives I hardly even knew. I was so pissed off when grandpa told me that they'll be commuting this year. I asked my mom why the hell would he prefer to commute, when he can drive our car, or whatever car he wants (they have a couple of cars). Mom then told me that grandpa's getting old, and can't really drive that far anymore. I've never felt so flustered in my whole 16 years of existence.

God. Sometimes being awfully arrogant and selfish sucks. Even in a hermetical way, it would make you realize how bad you really are.

-----------------------

I was channel surfing awhile ago, and I came upon to one of my favorite channels ever in cable tv, which is the DZMM TeleRadyo in channel 26. I saw a headline that made me sigh exaggeratedly.
"ABC Network ng Amerika, ininsulto muli ang mga Pilipino." (America's ABC network insults Filipinos again)

As a citizen of this rotten country, my first reaction was: "What the..? Can't they just lay off for at least a month?(for the record, that racial slur is still a couple of weeks ago.)"

My second reaction was: "Whatever that insult was, I wouldn't really give a god-diggity-damn about it. Not that I'm perfidious to my country, but it's just that I don't really care that much about my country right now."



Oh wait. I finally got hold of the stupid video.





And this is my final reaction:

This is probably the most sickening thing I've heard and watched all day. Just so you know, Jimmy Kimmel said "Because especially in the Philippines..I mean, they probably don't speak English..no one can read the ransom note or anything."

What a dumbass. I need not to elaborate more.


-----------------------

I can't believe I'm saying this.

I don't want to return to school. I was thinking of our thesis awhile ago, and the mere idea of it haunted me all day. Our first drafts for the first three chapters of our thesis are missing, and I have yet to find it when I'm in my studious mood.

Ha. And to think that I was itching to go back to that hellhole a few days ago. Ugh.

-----------------------

No comments: