Friday, November 16, 2007

I Slept

..for quite a good 8 hours last Monday. Yummy.

This is actually my first time to do this. You know, go home early then sleep already. And take note, I did not procrastinate anything. I already finished everything that is due the next day at school. Ah, this is really the good life, Mr. Kanye West and Teddy Pain.

I got over the fact that my Mandarin grade made me less deserving to get that stupid academic award. I cried over it at school, then cried over it at home. Then I'm over. I learned that I have to move on and try harder this quarter, if I really want to get that academic award and make my parents incredibly proud of their suicidal daughter.

------------------

The fact that my writer's block would easily go away when I have to cram a chapter of our thesis or a mere laboratory report surprises me to death. Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is what you a real stressful confession.

This day really stressed me. No, really. First off at our first period, which is English, we talked about the upcoming English/Science fest which I think will be the weirdest day ever in school history. English and Physics are two completely different things. Yeah sure, our Physics subject is taught through the English language, but that's merely it. Shakespeare is not to be confused with gravitational forces, which is the same thing as Newton killing himself just because his lover(which I assume is his ever-famous apple) killed itself too. What a stupid stupid idea.

Now guess who the hell was able to grab that opportunity to prove her inanity again.

Oh yes. It's me. Har-dee-har. Add one more stressful and pressuring thing on my list, and I will really, really, really explode badly this time. I have the final paper of our investigatory project for Physics to deal on, and the gathering of data for our thesis, and the Manila Times blah-diddy-blah-blah writing contest I decided to join in a couple of weeks ago. I have two weeks to finish my final essay for the said contest. I doubt that I will be able to make it with all these stupid things I have to do for me to finally end this socially-burdening life of mine.

My mind is punching my sanity to rant about schoolworks right now, but oh boy. I seriously just can't.

Maybe in my collegiate years. HA. What a teaser.

-----------------------

Sometimes being so freaking fat just simply sucks. I mean, I'd rather be so ugly then have a spanking-sexy body.

No comments: