Friday, October 19, 2007

An Open Letter for A Friend

Ok, this doesn't count as a blog entry. But what the hell. I'm missing my friend.

Dear Friend,

One week. Without you. Without someone to talk to. Without someone to laugh at my jokes. Without someone I can confide with. Without someone to..well..make me a somebody.

You might find that absolutely shallow, at the most. I mean, I just talked to you awhile ago. I was happy when you said you're missing me, because evidently, we are missing each other. To tell you the truth, the reason why I cried yesterday was nowhere caused by the darkness(which represents a person) that just mocked a dementor and sucked the happiness of not only a person, but the whole ambiance of the environment as well, but was hence caused by our lack of communication for the past few days. To which I shall conclude, I cannot last 4 days without talking to you for at least an hour.

I don't know why I'm acting the way I'm not even supposed to. I'm apathetic, for Christ's sake. My heart should be closed for any emotions due to sad occurrences. In mere inherent words, I am not supposed to be in susceptible of missing people, or even loving them(for which I proved wrong during those times I fell in love with jerks, so as to say.). I'm admitting it now like some sac religious would admit that his faith is still in God; I miss my best friend. :(

I'm sorry for feeling so, but I'm being emotionally drained by all of it.

But hell, I know for sure that aside form the fact that I'm being jealous, I'm also being selfish. And it is quite obvious, if you'll ask one of my closest friends in our class.

I'm thinking that this is God's way of perking things up. Like what Big Brother would do to his housemates..you know..putting stupid twists, and ending up to nothing close to reconciliation in the end.

Well, let His will be done, as the prayer implies. But just so you know, I'm...sad.

Really Really Sad Now,

Lorainne

-------------------

I have a chapter two of a thesis to do, so I gotta make this quick.

UPDATES:

1. The possibility of our batch winning as champions for the upcoming intrams next week is comparable to the possibility of my body fluctuating to an Olsen twin size just in time for the graduation ball. And actually, you're right - or I'm assuming that you are, since nobody's making an implication that you are even reading this. SCHOOL SPIRIT'S MISSING. I have no plans of looking for it.

2. Glorietta 2 got 'bombed' today. The welcoming motorcade for the first Pakistani female prime minister got suicide-bombed today. Some province in Iraq got bombed today. GhyzGhyz, a country in Mars like that of the United States of America, got seriously bombed today(and by seriously, I meant that nobody laughed after the incident.) And oh, what a B-E-A-yootiful global warmed world we have here! And just in case you would like to know, my bombing day is on the 32nd of October. Come join the deadly fun.

3. I'm so through with that intimidation shit I just hardcorely went through last few weeks. Besides, no organism can ever hold a candle to the number of maggots that feeds on this garbage I shall call 'blog'. And this is not making any sense at all.

4. Palancas has this weird way of making you feel so good about yourself. Now that's new.


Oh I'm sorry for this ever-so-senseless blog entry I just did. I'll make it up to you, bloggy, after going through things I have to go through. Ah, redundancy. *tears*

No comments: