Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Just Blogged 2

Christ, I haven't blogged for almost a week. Screw me.

Anyways, I have to make this extra quick because..well...our car will be leaving for about 5 minutes or so. I have to go to school today, dammit.

UPDATES:

1. Good Lord, I haven't been mortally stressed or whatever for the past few days. And that's probably the reason why I forgot that I have a stupid blog that needs updating. I'm sorry for making you a stress output, bloggy. Well, what's your use if you weren't so anyway.

2. The Ferrari theme for our batch quasi-rocked, au contraire to what we thought a few weeks ago. I like this ferrari horse Patti drew in my hand. Picture? No way.

3. The seniors volleyball team won against the juniors at the 2nd game of volleyball yesterday. It was guh-reat, so to speak. We were on the flagpole, and everytime they would score a point, we all can't just help to dance or even move. Maybe because our spot was the best. Or I'm just itching to dance.

4. I'm not even supposed to be going to school today, because I have to watch Dubai again for our Filipino movie review blah-diddy-blah-blah because I wasn't really paying that much of attention when we watched it at school. Good thing my mom's melodramatic, for we have DVD copies (make that ORIGINAL copies) of Filipino movies like such. Anyways, I took the risk to cram it when I get home today, because Monica asked me to go watch games with her tomorrow. Well, fine.

5. I will be joining yet another essay-writing contest. I'm not gonna tell the whole details, but it's for a newspaper in the country, and 15 thousand pesos is at stake. Well, wish me luck so.that I would not say goodbye to a contest again.


Anyways, I'll update much further later. Mom's screaming in the car already.

No comments: