Monday, October 29, 2007

Flinch

NEWSFLASH: I'm no sickass. The stupid fever transferred to somewhere that's less carbonated, I guess. I enjoyed its 3-day stay in my body, even though he had me expecting that I would die, or whatever. Well, it looks like I have to wait a good year for another unrelenting fever to come my way. Sad for my part, and also for those who had already placed their orders for my casket over there at Arlington.

Anyways, I did something too dumb a while ago. But the difference is that this time, it's much more imbecilic. And absolutely irresponsible, for that matter.

Remember MSAE? Yeah well I was supposed to take it at 1:30PM of yesterday, but I wasn't able to take the test (let alone go even near the Intramuros vicinity) because we were late as hell. What happened? I'll tell you, if you promise to not call me irresponsible. Alrightey?

As I arrived home last Friday from school, the first thing I did was to text message mom to buy me a big mac, because I'll be studying my ass off till the morning of the next day comes. I need to pig out, for Christ's sake. I've been throwing up gastric substances ever since my fever erupted.

And so, I wasn't able to wait up for mom (who by the way went home at 3am already), because I was already goddamn tired. Blame the countless formulas I memorized. 22 formulas for physics alone, and I excluded the formulas for projectile motion just to see its hidden beauty. I was supposed to scan my geometry book before I hit the sack. I can't really remember if I was able to do so. I woke up at the sight of my geometry book on top of my sister's face, and please. I'm not THAT puerile and idiotic to do something like that.

Well, let's just say I woke up late-ish. And yes, I was only able to remind my mom that I have to take the MSAE after doing so. It was okay for her though, but we were able to leave the house at 1 PM already. We waited for our maid who went to the market, dang it.

And I heard that those who took it yesterday would get their much-awaited results on Wednesday. UGH.

-------------------------------

I was snooping at different people that I don't know in Friendster last night. And not just people, but infatuated/smitten people (for me). What else anyway? They are in love.

There's this one girl around my age who migrated to Australia and had been living there for 5 years or whatever. All of her pictures are either his hot Aussie boyfriend's face, neck, nose, underarm, knee, spinal cord, cilia, or herself kissing any of the aforementioned body parts of her boyfriend. Good thing my fever went away before I did this.

At first I was very disgusted. Well, who wouldn't be? I can't even imagine doing that to myself, let alone to do it to other people. I mean, if you would think of it, it's completely wrong and absurd.

But as the incessant kissing and hugging pictures pass by, I've finally realized that what they have is true love.

And I therefore conclude that love is disgusting.

(HA. And you probably thought that this was all meant to be mushy. In your face, stupid cupid)

---------------------------

There are those times that you just don't know who the hell you are, or you are just so damn bored, you're looking for simple things that you can stress on or whatever. And the time for the latter is NOW.

The thought of a vacation a couple of months ago was heaven. Every single day, I would pray for something so ideally good and rational that would miraculously suspend classes and make us all go back to our bedrooms and turn everything on hiatus mode. I would imagine myself lying on my bed, with my big pillows, and my humongous comforter during Filipino class. During other boring classes, I would think of that delivery guy from McDonald's, handing my snacks. Total Burgasm and Nuggasm, that's what I would get.

But after months of sleepless mumbo-jumbos for cramming schoolworks that are due here and there, the thought of vacation had seriously made me more apathetic about relaxation. It made me want to crave more for problems. Like if there weren't any problems, I would try everything to have a new problem so that I would be stressed.

God, I'd rather have that fever again instead.

I wanna go back to school so badly. I wanna listen to boring teachers, and flunk stupid quizzes. I wanna go to the canteen, and use my ID to buy anything that would attract my eye. I wanna spend those break times with my friends that I have only 4 months to laugh everything with.

This is probably the most idiotic syndrome I've ever experienced.

Please. Let there be school. For me.


No comments: