Sunday, October 07, 2007

Oh Crap

It has occurred to me that I haven't posted anything for quite a long time. This is a good sign, I think. It solely means that I'm neither stressed, nor bored. What a big effin wonder.

WELL, WHAT'S NEW?

1. Exams are hobbididly-bibbly over. The hardest exam was probably that of the Economics. And no, it wasn't because of the computation part (it was even the easiest). There were so many terms that wasn't even taught to us, which is absurdly nasty, if you'll ask me. The easiest was the math exam, to everyone's surprise. (and for those concerned with the last item, the answer is 218, very contrary to the 3 almost everyone answered. WTF)

2. Mom bought me and my sister a pair of Crocs sandals each. I don't know about you guys, but fancy-schmancy footwear was never in my Christmas wish list or whatever. The only footwear I appreciate no matter what genre I'm in are sneakers, and that's because they look cool and they're relatively comfortable than that of flats or heels. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, Crocs is definitely one hell of a footwear. I was trying it out the night I bought it, and I was like walking with my foot naked. It is THAT good.

3. I went out swimming yesterday with a couple of friends and the mayor of Pasig himself. Although I think the trike driver didn't think that he was, indeed, the mayor of the city he's living in. He charged us 40 fucking pesos after driving us with his shaky tricyle from the plaza to Denise's house, which is just a short freakin' distance. Well, what the crappy hell. I enjoyed it anyway. Thanks, friends.

4. I'm having a hard time doing the 2nd chapter of our thesis. NOW THAT'S NEW.

-------------

I know for sure that there is no way my grades will go higher this quarter. I screwed up in almost every subject. And I know for sure that there is seriously just no way my dad will give me a condominium for Christmas, nor for graduation.

Just great.

--------------

There was a time when I thought that incessant news about politics or whatsoever is enought to piss my ass off for the whole week. And that time has come of change.

BRITNEY SPEARS

Oh, f-ing hell. I'm feeling absolutely sorry for myself for worshiping her during my childhood days. I used to wish that my hair would go blond like hers, and would shine as if it's the sun's sister or something. Her kickass body would always make me envy every girly shit out of her. And everytime I would catch that "Give Me Baby One More Time" video on Videoke Channel or MTV, I would stay mesmerized for the rest of the day. Sounds absurd, huh? But it's not my effin fault that her songs are damn catchy.

But oh boy. Drugs, alcohol and Keven Federline should never EVER be consumed by a pop star, or else she'll have to get her hair shaved off, or lose the custody of her children.

I'm taking in too much Britney rumors.

----------------

I'm in love with Jake Lopez.

This is one serious issue that needs to be dealt with.

And even God doesn't know how the hell would I do that.

(And no. There's just no way I'm going to tell who he is. He's my friend...in Friendster, that is.)

----------------

It's kinda awkward when you talk with your relatives about your blog. In my case, they started the pristine round-abouts about my blog, which has become repetitive every time they'll visit us in our house every Sunday.

Grandma: Sabi nila tito mo, ang galing galing mo daw magsulat. Ang galing mo daw mag-english.
Me: Tch.
Grandma: Oh, eh bakit hindi Mass Comm o CommArts o English ang kinuha mo?
Me: Corny kase yun, lola.
Grandma: *grunts in a masculine way*


I seriously don't know why they are making a biggie out of my course in college. I'm going to be an engineer, for Christ's sake. Shouldn't they be excessively proud instead? It is absolutely rare for a girl to dream of becoming a hardcore computer engineer. That's why I like it. No way I'm going to take up something that the majority is in favor of taking up too. No offense to CommArts majors, but I don't really think communicating to people is my forte(which is part-ironic. I speak 4 languages, and can understand 3 local dialects. WTF).

And for the nth time, writing here is just an OUTLET of my stress and boredom. There is no possible way I'm going to make a fortune out of writing stuffs. Use your common sense, people of God. Who the hell would pay for an article filled with countless grammatical errors and incongruity?

(As of this writing, I'm pretty sure Manny Pacquiao will lose, and the people of my country will grieve so much that there is this high possibility that classes will be suspended tomorrow. Talk about great shallowness.)

Whoop-de-whoop.

A honeybee can stop conformity in an instant. It can either quit his honey business, or be idiosyncratically happy and run a fastfood restaurant instead.

--------------------

Of all the religious feasts I have to remember as a Christian, it is that of the feast of the Our Lady of Rosary that has this distinction that would always pang me in the head every 7th of October.

I'm begging someone to differ.

Anyways, good luck to the DLSU Green Archers for the final game this afternoon. Oh GIDDY.

Thank God for giving us this. You can blame him for my femininity.

No comments: