Monday, October 15, 2007

I Just Blogged

...to say, I'll bore you. Oh, the catharsis.

Anyways, at exactly 5 hours and 30 minutes from now, we'll be drifting off to Tagaytay City for our last retreat ever of our schmunky high school lives. Ah, this is the life. After taking up the DLSUCET, now off I go to a real relaxation and renewal process. Just what I'm begging to God for the past few years. Oh well. I can live with this anyway.

So why am I still awake as hell? Well, I crammed up my night by making people's palancas, which is by far the nicest thing I've done this weekend(excluding the fact that I studied for the dlsucet, and proving that miracles really do happen by carrying my obese body up just to clean my bedroom). I have this slight feeling that I'll not be getting more palancas than the number inferred to last year. I so don't care.

DLSUCET was..okay. I'll do a list of my observations of the aforementioned CET after I get back from the retreat. I doubt that the list will be as good and as neat as the one I did for the ACET. Jesus. There is a higher possibility that I'll be cleansed/renewed than the possibility of this blog being read by Jessica Zafra or some blogger/columnist I idolize like hell. How oblivious.

So, bloggy. I'm off to a delicious doze now. I'll be abandoning you for 3 days. No one really cares.

But before I would offer myself to God or some random nun, I just want to say that this show I'm currently watching at ETC is pissing the hell out of me. I think it's the Real Gilligan's Island or whatever. They're trying so hard to make things a bite of reality by doing drag shows around campfires.

And I thought that Reno 911 on JackTV is the worst show I've ever watched. Excuse me while I vomit out the suckiness my mind just absorbed.

Au Revoir. Zai Jan. Goodbye.

No comments: