Monday, October 29, 2007

Back Seat Driver

Alright, I give up. I don't want this vacation anymore. Anyone who wants to have it can definitely take it from me as soon as possible. I want school school school instead.

There's nothing to do worthwhile at home, dang it. If there was a counter around that would count how many edible stuffs I've taken for this day, it could've blown itself like bombs in action movies do. It's either I eat now, or eat now and later and later and later. See, when I'm in school, I will not be able to eat this much. Instead, I would listen to my boring teachers, write boring notes, and laugh at boring jokes. At least THAT's quasi-productive, not like here. Scooping out snots is probably the most fertile thing I've done this day, aside from playing golf and tennis in Wii Sports.

I've never missed secondary education this much. Forget this vacation-relaxation as my last semestral break as a high school student. I mean, will all of this even matter after a year? Hell, no. I'm probably the only one who is giving a shit about everything being the last. It's like I'm going to die, or whatever (on the other hand, I WISH).

I'm going to take my fourth bath for this day. I've never felt this extreme need for tidiness in my whole life.


Later.

No comments: