Sunday, July 01, 2007

A Mere Kismet

I hate it when those good things that are happening to you at some point would very much disappear all in a while. I hate it more when people would try to comfort you and say that all of it is in your destiny, like it's in God's will or something. Generally speaking, I hate fate per se.

Nelly Furtado's right for once; not actually about the promiscuity of a lady, but the sole question that I'm sure everybody is itching to ask; Why do all good things come to an end anyway? Yeah, I know all things are temporary. But of all the things that have to slip away that fast, why does it have to be the good things? Why can't it be the scary things, or the surprising things? I don't need to be scared. Nor surprised.

Summer love is the most ad hoc thing I've ever experienced. Oh wait. I got it all wrong. LOVE is the most fugitive of them all.

Let me say his name one more time before I end my summer bliss-a-bliss.

J. V.

Goodbye to the one thing that I've tried to hold on to.

And this time, it's for real.

----------------------------

It makes me sit down and ponder why I'm out of thoughts come afternoon and evening. If I would talk about love right now like what I did as a starter of to this blog post, it'll be too sappy. If I would talk about the weather right now, it'll be too bland. If I would talk about the review class I attended to a while ago, it'll be extremely bourgeois.

You can say that I'm barbaric and hypocritic at the same time for saying this but uhh.. guess what. I'm addicted to Coke again. And thank the Lord, I'm talking about the safe Coke.

Oh for the love of God! I lost it. Goddamn that kiddie version of MadTv. What's it called again? Oh yeah. All That? THEY SUCK TO PIECES. I like the old cast of All That, the one with Lori Beth doing that Vital Information sketch, and Kenan and Kel doing that Good Burger part. Oh momma.

I'm out.

No comments: