Friday, July 13, 2007

Egotrip, where art thou?

Hilarious.

Weird.

Life-threatening.

If you would exaggerate my ball of emotions I was able to tinker out my brain while I relentlessly went in for the Pauliworld screening lately, you can easily come up with the aforementioned words.

Um. Was I able to say that right? Let me repeat; I. Went. To. The. Screening. For. Pauliworld. Staffers. Or. Whatever.

I don't know what caused me to. Maybe it's because of Juela's and Jacque's very strong ego towards their more or less goal to be Filipino(conclusively in more ways than one, evidently) contributors for the 2nd Best Campus Journalism Newspaper in the Philippines. Or maybe I remembered all of a sudden my long-forgotten dream of being a writer. Either way, I think I'm not going to make it anyway. I screwed up my news and feature article, for anyone who cares.

Gah. I looked stupid. Before the screening, I dressed into my swimsuit, underneath my PE uniform, flip-flops below. See, I was supposed to go to my GIFT class right after Physics, but as I registered my name on the 86th slot, there really is no way I'm going to stop. I already molded up enough guts for my foot to take me there, so why give up? Boy, being optimistic sure is one hell of pure nothing.

The test was uhh.. pretty much okay. Sir Decano and his pink shirt made it even more interesting. Heh. You betcha. Research teachers are truly the best teachers in the whole wide faculty room.

I don't know, but if ever I pass the whole journalistic things, I would pass it out. Not because of my pride, but I really do think I don't write anywhere near good. Give me a topic about politics, and I bet it would take me at least a day to write a lead..just a LEAD..about it.

The only think I like talking about is my life. And I'm actually doing good at it.


[EDIT]: This part of the post was a day late. It was supposed to be posted yesterday, but the internet connection failed to impress me.
----------------------------------

TOP THREE SIGNS THAT YOU'RE OUT OF ENDORPHIN.

1. I was drinking pineapple juice a while ago. After I drank every lost drop of it, I poured apple juice. I then wondered if my new drink will be called pine2apple because..well..you know. Pineapple + apple is like XY + Y.
Diagnosis: Algebra overdose

2. My entrance for our Olympian Presentation went out sooo badly it's as if I was a wrestler or something. Ipso facto, I was Zeus.
Diagnosis: Coheed and Cambria's Welcome Home.

3. This is the greatest mistake I've made this day.. I had mistaken My Chemical Romance as The Red Jumpssuit Apparatus. On the same side of the coin, I even thought that they were Rivermaya.
Diagnosis: Music Migraine.

As of now, Janrae is just a name that I would forsake for the rest of my life. It is a name of a boy; those heartless kinds that I myself had fallen deeply in love. I am wishing that we'll never communicate in any other way ever again.

The law of science is not applicable to life and love in general. Something doesn't have to be replaced in order for that thing to go away. In love, you necessarily fall out of love for someone NOT because you fell in love with someone else. Instead, the happiness and love chemical your brain used up while you're in love has completely emptied itself. That chemical is called Endorphin, just so you biology-haters like me would like to know.

And it would take a LOOOONG time for my body to produce a hefty amount of Endorphin again.

So, as it is scientifically-proven, I won't be able to give out erotic love towards anybody for now. It's all Philia, I think. I'm still learning to enjoy my high school friendship with these wonderful people who's helping me produce Endorphin again.

----------------------------------------

So, here it goes.

THIS IS OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL, so as to say.

My final list of preferred choices for the colleges I have applied into are as follows:

ADMU
-BS Applied Physics with Applied Computer Systems
-BS Computer Engineering
-AB European Studies
-BS Electronics and Communications Engineering

DLSU
-BS Computer Engineering
-BS Computer Science with specialization in Computer Systems Engineering
-BS Civil Engineering
-BS Electronics and Communications Engineering

UP-Diliman
-BS Computer Engineering
-BS Psychology (as premed)

UST
-BS Electronics and Communications Engineering
-BS Applied Physics Major in Instrumentation
-BS Civil Engineering
-BS Electrical Engineering

MAPUA
-BS Computer Engineering
-BS Electronics and Communications Engineering

I hope I get into DLSU-Manila. OH PLEASE LORD.

No comments: