Sunday, July 08, 2007

No It's Not This Hard

As I opened Microsoft Word 2003 here in our newly-repaired PC last night, my mind suddenly went blank. You know, the same old blank you get when you want to do something, but you don't know what it is.

For Christ's sake I'm trying to make an essay here! Stop playing with my mind, God. I don't need that writer's block right now. Oh no siree.

You've read that right, imaginary friends. I'm. Trying. To. Make. A. F**cking. Essay. It's for my ACET form. And the question goes: Are there any significant experiences you have had, or accomplishments you have realized, that have helped to define you as a person?


I wish there is one. But I can't think of anything, really.

--------------------------
TOP TEN THINGS I URGENTLY HAVE TO ACCOMPLISH BEFORE MONDAY:

1. Tragedy Worksheet
2. Olympian Creative Output
3. Study for Mandarin class. 10-point quiz for tomorrow. Yi-fucking-pee.
4. Accomplish ACET form as soon as possible
5. Get DLSU form
6. Get UA&P form
7. Study for Economics class
8. Study for Math class
9. Study for Filipino class
10. STUDY.

God. Why does it have to be THIS hard anyway? I don't know how to balance between school and this 'confusing' relationship that seems to be going nowhere more than the trash bin with Janrae. No. I think the problem is, I'm putting to much pressure on myself because I'm basing everything from what is theoretically true.

Like the hypothetically-correct sentence: First love never dies.

WHY, GOD? WHYYYY?

-------------------------

Self-cultivation is one of those so-called 'secrets to success' things. It may not be as evident as you may think it is, but wouldn't it be very hypocritical if business giants like Henry Sy or Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala were able to build those humongous malls without even developing themselves as persons? I wouldn't believe the second I'll hear it, either. In reality, we have to deeply exert some effort to the betterment of ourselves. Wouldn't if be nice if we....

And, that's it. That's my lead for my ACET essay. It sucks, I know. The latter part is not even complete, for God's sake.

No comments: