Friday, July 20, 2007

Vindicated

And no, I'm not talking about that merely old-school song of Dashboard Confessional. I am referring to the adjective kind.

I'm feeling very vindicated, for reasons horrifyingly unknown to myself. Have I done something wrong? Oh waait. Am I doing SOMETHING wrong? Nonetheless, this feeling has to go away as soon as possible. It's making me all tensed up and stuff, which has become very uncomfortable over that past 72 hours.

--------------------

My eyes are starting to look like REAL vaginas. No, seriously. They are. I don't know why, or what the hell happened. But all I remembered is that I slept late ONLY last Tuesday night because of the video I have to make for our English Olympian presentation which THANK GOD had ended last Friday.

Mom thought I cried over a boy last night. And I perceptively asked myself, 'Lorainne, who are you kidding? Just tell your mom that you did cry over a boy, so she'll stop complaining about your very very sore eyes.' I didn't follow what my mind was bugging me. Instead, I just scratched my eyes more, because this is actually my way of tickling myself. Weird huh? Wait till you hear about that green joke about why women scratch their eyes the moment they take themselves off from the sack.

But again, whatever.

-------------------------------

College.

Woah. What a word. What a biggie word. WHAT IS IT anyway?

As Reference.com would define it, The word college comes from Latin collegium, 'association, partnership,' from collega, 'partner in office.' The word university is from Latin universitas, 'the whole,' from universus, 'combined into one.' The difference between a college and a university is that a college offers degrees in one or a few specific areas, while a university is a collection of colleges.

As I would say it, college is HELL. College is GRUESOME. College is striking near as my every single senior day ends with me thinking constantly about it, which I think is very very bad because I seriously can't think of anything else but this.

The question still remains.

Will I pass a single college I've applied into?

You know bloggy, I have this weird feeling in my stomach that I'll end up ridiculously nowhere, by the look of my past high school grades. I am reviewing, really. But that isn't really an assurance that I would get into at least one.

UP-Diliman will SURELY do.
Ateneo is.... I dunno. Okay, I guess.
DLSU is one hell of a school. I seriously want to go there.
UST is the ultimate wildcard.
MAPUA is laughable. No, seriously. It is. But I want to go there amidst its cynicism look.

By the way, I'm halfway through the completion of my ACET form. I'm only missing one now, which is the secondary grades form. Mom doesn't want me to apply for DLSU, because she thinks that going there is THE REAL HASSLE. And, GAH. I don't know how the hell am I going to get one.

----------------------

I finally got hold of my UPCAT permit lately.

My schedule's on the 4th of August, 6:30AM, at the NCPAG building.

I still don't know anyone which will be taking the test at that secluded venue I was designated in.

But hey, I have a VERY VERY high chance of being cameo-ed in TvPatrol.

No comments: