Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rigorous?

Yes. This week has been very rigorous. And I'm SURE as hell it wasn't fun as any fun thing would be.

First off, GOOD NEWS:

-I'm getting some good motivation to study by avoiding love.

-Yours truly was voted(yet not appointed. But still.) Environment-Friendly Commitee chair. Isn't it a little bit cynical and wrong? For Christ's sake I can't even clean my own school bag, what more can you expect from me for the whole classroom?

-Diaries were handed out lately. I like the new diary. Its design is pretty cool compared to those old chunky ones I used to have for the past 3 years of my stay in high school. The back part is the disgusting part, I guess. They should've placed a smiling picture of our principal instead. Now THAT I would like.

-I already have an admission form for Ateneo. Wait, isn't this a a vey very very bad news for a blue eagle-hater like me? I dunno. But ever since I thought about the well-off idea of having to move out of this stinky house of my family and go live on my own on a condominium in Katipunan, I kinda took consideration for that hell of a university. I want to live on my own already, 'nuff said.

And now, the BAD NEWS:

-I'm an officer. So that actually means responsibility, which I am indisputably lacking.

-I'm CROAKING! This is not bad. This is WORST.

-I don't know what the word LOVE means.

-I'm getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger every single day. God, school days suck like hell. I'm better off resting my butt in my room and just staring at a blank space rather than having to suffer the consequences of eating canteen food because my mind is terribly hungry.

-My mom's pregnant.

-Dad is allowing me to move out only after my 1st year in college. Ugh.

-All of a sudden, functions in Math 4 made me realize that I'm a hardcore dumbass when it comes to math. That means, I can't consequently take up Computer Engineering, or ECE, or any other engineering courses.

And do you know what course is my primary choice in Ateneo?

BS Applied Physics w/ Applied Computer Systems.

Disgusting, I know. But I like Physics, and I like computers. So why not taste 'em both?

BUT IT'S AN HONORS PROGRAM. That automatically means that I can't get in that course unless I'm in the Top 15% of those people who would pass the ACET, which seems pretty impossible.

So my secondary choice is BS Computer Engineering with Physics. Whatever.

--------------

I'm loving my elective.

By the way, it's Mandarin.

Xie Xie!

No comments: