Thursday, July 05, 2007

Still Too Stupid To Do So

Yes, I'm still too damn pretentious and stupid enough to actually go to THAT level. What the hell am I blabbing about? Philippine Daily Inquirer's YoungBlood, of course.

I find it very funny though. You know, writing an article for a smarty-pantsy newspaper publication, and humiliating myself through my words. Ha. My cynicism won't work for the nation though. It just does for me, and for God, I think.

I narrated my whole me-writing-an-article-for-youngblood thing to dad. And well, as expected, the whole plan was a very big prodigy for him. He really wants me to be a writer, but on his dad persona, he wants me to graduate from Ateneo de Manila University with a double degree on BS Applied Physics with Applied Computer Systems. Trust me. He's itching to have an offspring by which he can communicate thoroughly with. Sheesh. I guess talking to the computer or some chat robot is not enough for an IT consultant.

I don't know about my brain, but my heart is screaming to my neurons.."YOU DUMBASS! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN GET THROUGH AN HONORS' COURSE? YOU ALMOST FLUNKED ALGEBRA FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!" It's very much a big wonder why my immune system is still producing antibodies against heart attacks. Heck, it's even a great wonder why I'm still alive amidst the skepticism of one of my internal organs.

I think I'm only doing that for my dad; picking that god-forbid course, I mean. But still.

---------------------

I will stop procrastinating.

GAAH. The verisimilitude is killing me. Or so I think it is.

Ever since I heard what the priest preached in the homily part of the Eucharistic Celebration I just went into last Sunday, I would think twice about procrastinating.

Maybe, just maybe, that's the reason why I crammed for that video production project for History class last year. That's derivatively also the reason why my grades in Geometry is just in THAT line, unexpectedly.

That's probably the reason why I can't get grades decent enough to be considered by anyone to be good, or nice. Or whatever.

Procrastination is my worst habit ever, aside from refusing to wash my hair just because I'm enjoying a very, very, very, disgusting hobby of carving out those snowflakes planted in my scalp and hair follicles. Procrastination is due to my mastery of the easy skill of sluggishness, by which no one should ever try expertizing on. Believe me, this skill is not needed in any other way possible aside from lazy weekend afternoons or summer days.

So folks, don't ever ever EVER try procrastinating in some way possible. Or else you'll end up like this girl unluckily named Lorainne. She refused to be affectionate with a boy she has mutual feelings with, and now the boy is very very disappointed(I wish this one's a Cassandra. But noooo. It's undoubtedly t-r-u-e.).

I seriously can't see the procrastination in that. But I just connected the stuffs just so it'll end up in my current dilemma. As always, duh-uh.

-------------------

Hmm. What now?

Ooh, how about this?

WHAT YOU LIKELY THINK I'M DOING IN SCHOOL:

-She listens to the teachers attentively.
-She respects the teachers. She really does.
-She's very quiet, you know. Being an introvert is just that hard.
-She's probably funny. You know, funny in a dumb way.
-She's this very nice girl, who wears her uniform with dignity and respect to the school.
-She makes it a habit to study when she has extra time, which is really possible because she always has lots of extra time. Instead of socializing, she would just perk her head towards a study module.

WHAT I REALLY AM DOING(and enjoying, at the most) IN SCHOOL:

-Since I'm officially a senior student, I would always spend my spare time during breaks bullying and taunting(Ha. In DEFINITELY more ways than one.)
-I would find myself being very blank-minded on a subject I would find very uninteresting.
-I'm, on a mere contrast from what I've said above, very presumptuous towards people I don't like. But of course, I would try to be friendly at some point or another. Well, you know...(I actually don't, but I'm hoping someone actually will.)
-Ipso facto, I'm not funny. Nor I am in a dumb way.
-The last one, I think, has that possibility of being true. HAR-dee-HAR-HAR. I'm in deep desperation of passing the UPCAT or any other top university's entrance test. I just seriously do.

Well. Now you know my petulant side. Whatever.

---------------

Leadership training tomorrow.

Ohh yeeeaaaa.

---------------

The previous post is a big HYPOCRISY, ladies and gentlemen.

Love is just ain't going anywhere.

Mushy. VERY VERY mushy-licious.

VERY VERY not me.

No comments: