Monday, February 25, 2008

Unschmitled

Alright. Happy day's over. Nyanyanya.

Actually, the week after all of us had successfully defended our respective theses is considered the happy week. Minus of course the quizzes and other things that made us jittery. And that Physics period where all of my classmates were forced to absorb countless complex solutions that were a gazillion times harder to understand than the quiz we had the next day. Reminds me of my first swimming competition, which I will not reminisce further (because I've been mentioning it a lot).

Seeing my classmates slacking their asses off is like seeing my children graduate in college. It merely makes me sentimental to think that in three weeks' time, I will not be able to see the same people again. The next thing I'll know, they'll be all different persons that I fear I will not be able to talk/laugh with anymore.

Oh, right. This is so not the time to be sentimental.

Well, duh.

I have two more things to do before I can truly say that I'm free, namely:

- Damn Economics Project
- FINAL FINAL thesis.

See? I mean, that's the shortest to-do list I've ever made. Why can't they just cancel out these two and let us, oh I don't know, breathe? It's really difficult to study for the finals when the aforementioned projects are occupying your mind.

Like I have any options anyway.

----------------

You want a fresh topic? I'll give you one.

Friends I Can't Wait To Meet.

Now I'm not talking about this one because I was in this feud with a friend or I can't wait for college or I'm not contented with my present friends (they're like, the best already.). It's just that I ran out of topic in mind to bother anyone reading my filth.

1. The Druggie - I've always wanted to interview anyone who is under the influence of angel dust or whatnot. That's relatively fun, because they will not, for the love of God, give you straight answers. And they're always excused for being so stupid, of course. I can always blame him/her why I wasn't able to do my homework when my mother would ask. I guess I just have to say the old excuse with the right infringement. "My druggie friend ate my homework"

2. The Nerd - Nah, I'm not really emphasizing them infamous high school stereotypes. I mean, I like nerds. Everyone does, isn't it? People just start to dislike them when they exaggerate their nerdness to much, like dressing themselves with the latest suspenders, clipped with the shortest short that apparently makes their crotches a bit bulky. And yeah, don't forget the 'ol eyeglasses with that. It's just a sad fact that everyone wants to be a damn nerd. Too bad they genuinely can't.

3. The Writer - And no, I'm not gonna use him/her for my term papers or whatsoever. Actually, I have short list of writers/bloggers I so want to be friends with:
-Jessica Zafra
-Geekologie/The Superficial Editor
-Jet Trogo
-Coldman (see Anukayayun link)
-Marcus Rex II
-Cyberpunk (it's too bad I can't seem to access her blog nowadays.)

4. The Techie - Having a friend who has insanely the same interests as mine is, by far, the only thing in my socializing homework right now. You can imagine my happiness when he/she would purchase a spankin' new gadget, because that would perfectly trigger my competitiveness. And besides, I want to see how arrogant I can get in him/her. That would be so fucking fun.

5. The Repairist/Repairer What The Hell It's Called The Repair Person - Need I say more? You can get your broken things to be repaired for FREE. Sweet, huh? By then, I can finally smash up stuffs without me worrying about expired warranties or even the police, for that matter. Repair persons are usually big and huffy and scary and phlegmatic, so I need not to deal with the authorities.

-------------------

Reading overly-sappy books kinda suck. I feel more than obliged to make myself feel good by forcing stupid butterflies to stay in my stomach and fly all day long. What's worse is that this usually occurs in the morning, as probably a starter for the rough day filled with projects and papers.

More specifically this morning.

I was awake at 6AM, but being the stubborn pig that I really am, I stayed in bed till 8AM. Pathetic, right? I mean, for two fucking hours, I just daydreamed about me finally shedding a gargantuan amount of fat. And not just the losing-some-weight thingy. I also daydreamed about dressing myself quite formally, then going to the graduation ball..

What the fuck.

I know, I know. I'll stop reading books from the Twilight saga. Just so you know (and as if anyone really cares enough to have the guts to listen to this) I'm already on the third installment, which is Eclipse. I'll stop when the last book, which is Midnight Sun, would be out already. Well, duh.

I don't know why I'm feeling the need to regain my endorphines by reading excessively sappy books and eating a pile of chocolates. I'm not problematic, at the very least. As of this writing, I really don't have any problems in mind.

I told you I'm a damn psychopath

(I am not a fucking hopeless romantic. Don't ever ever bring that up.)

No comments: