Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I Just Blogged 5

The moment I woke up yesterday after a precious doze of 2 hours, I promised to myself that I will not, for the love of God, open the computer and get lost in cyberspace again. It's amazing how addicting the internet truly is. Click here, click there, clicking everywhere.

But yeah. Obviously, I like making promises, then go break them in the end. Hypocrite.

Anyways, I skipped the two periods of my class today. Primarily because I'm friggin stressed, and with an hour of sleep (well, if you call it a sleep, that is) each day is not working. It's kinda surprising how I manage to brush my teeth a while ago, really. I've not been my apathy-filled self lately, and God knows its the thesis' fault. It took me an hour to realize yesterday that my bottled water is empty, and what I'm gulping down is not of water, but of my own damn saliva. I told you cramming makes people insane.

I feel kinda guilty for..you know..skipping class. See, I'm not very much used to breaking school rules ever since I was a kid. Not that I have a totalitarian dad imposing strict house rules every now and then (like hello, my dad's not even here to begin with), but getting caught of breaking them rules disturbs me to death. Of all the school rules I've broken, I've only been caught once. I instantly got out of it because of school connections.

Well, what's of all of that to them, right?

So here. Updates on my misanthropic life:

1. I got my report card yesterday. All of them figures zoomed up except for Physics. I lost 1 fucking point because of Mechanics. See, if we had just discussed George Ohm and his lonely life for the third quarter, this will not happen. And yeah, I'm still not gonna get a damn academic award for all of it. The Chinese hag shall be blamed, and be executed right there and then. But unlike my bitter account about all of it during the second quarter, it kinda felt this time that I don't really deserve to never be an academic awardee, probably because of my incessant slacking off.

2. It took me a week to get over my second quarter grades. It took me 10 hours of scrumptious sleep to get over my useless grades. And now, I ergo conclude that a point has been added to my 'Maturity' scoreboard. A minus one of course for the 'Grade Conscious' one.

3. The pseudo-feud between me and my close friend has finally come to an end. On the other hand, it still feels kinda awkward when we're together. Maybe that's the aftermath of a fight or something.

4. My cough is seriously on its peak. I've been barking like a dog since yesterday and little by little, I'm losing my voice. The latter part is evidently a good thing.

So yeah. Nothing out of the ordinary seems to be taking a toll on my life right now. If God ever decides to talk to me and confirm that I am, therefore, a psychotic introvert, I'll tell you right away.

No comments: