Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Not Quite

It's been kinda a while since the last time I bored my imaginary readers with my literary manure, which is quite evident in my posts. I mean, hello. I'm so damn conceited I can't even write something so superlatively good I for one can even gape at.

Anyways, there were nonetheless few things that appeared and paved their way to significance since I last updated this shit with my misanthropic life. There has been serial killers, friends who turned out to be more deceitful than Judas Escariot, and mobile phones that can be a bit insulting to fat persons.

First off, that stupid serial killer. There has been reports that there's this psycho killer who lurks at our village. Hence his title, he kills people, most especially girls. Rumor has it that he used to be a soldier, and he saw his wife and child being raped right before his eyes. Very cliched, isn't it? Well yeah. That obviously triggered his need to rape women and stab them to death afterwards.

Am I scared? Yeah well..kind of. Sorry for those people who adores my apathy, but this is a serious issue that needs to be frightened of. But as of this writing, the serial killer issue is slowly dying and people are actually claiming that this killer does not exist. Screw you all. I remember this one time at school when a single rumor about an inspection (in our school, an inspection is the last thing you want to happen.) would tense every student body. Since Charlene and I found the sight of people rushing to their respective lockers to hide their prohibited gadgets and whatnot excessively hilarious, we decided to spread the same rumor on a seemingly bright and inspection-less day. Of course nobody believed us. I mean, we were laughing our asses of while proclaiming the rumor and nobody really does take us seriously.

---------------

Friends betray you in more ways than one. They may betray you in a very Judas-and-Jesus way. They may betray you by backstabbing you. And the most peculiar yet extremely veracious way (based from experience), they may also restrict you from doing bad things..yet it will be so fucking hypocritic on their part because they're doing something that's also bad (and even worse, in my case) themselves.

I don't know why God is making it so hard for me to find real friends. Maybe it's his way to let me find the real remorse for those agnostic doings of mine. Well God, if ever you're reading this, I am so not an agnostic. I'm just questioning your existence because some physicist from CERN claims that you're just a universal force that's binding us all. You know I have a thing for physicists.

I have three emo-ish theories:

1. Maybe real friends do not exist. And by real, I mean friends who will never ever ever leave you. Of course, change is inevitable; but change isn't that powerful to banish away some people who care so much for you. That's the reason why some of us resort to imaginary friends. And/or turn into psycho killers

2. Good friends are so hard to find.


Yet it's harder to leave them. This one's very applicable if you really do have a good friend. The latter part can be excluded when you're as bitter as me.

3. Friends? What the hell are friends?


I thought I have a friend in you, *insert her name here*.

Turns out I was wrong. Or merely wronged.

But then again, I don't care.

I don't know why I'm still hoping that someone will be able to regain your old self. Maybe it's because of this stupid belief I still have in mind that you're my best friend, and best friends do not, in any other fucking way you may think of, treat each other this way. See, our last year in high school is supposed to be...I don't know..our 'bonding year'. But seeing that you chose to spend it with this someone I feel very convulsed with, I think it's best that we just go our own damn ways.

Sorry for being so selfish. I promise you that this will be the last time I'll bother you with my unconcerning thoughts. Thank you, ergo, for making me realize that imaginary friends are better than the real ones. They don't act so apathetically..

and neither do they betray.

Reconciling with you is the last thing I want to do. When you make a big mark on a piece of paper, there's just no way that you'd want to use the paper again. Maybe time will heal this wound in our friendship our other relationships with people have made, but time will also make us realize that there's more to life than moping and whining about what's happening to this friendship we've worked so hard on to cultivate. Thereafter, we will find new friends in college that will hopefully make us realize how stupid we really are. And maybe later on, it will all just be blamed to imbecility. Or not, because you're the smartest piece of ass I know.

Maybe we've spend too much time on each other. So yeah, this is more like of a sign that we should say goodbye. But I'm not saying goodbye, nor I am pressuring you to do so. Just take it from Barry Manilow's melancholic hits or something.

I just wish that I'll never experience this again. Losing a dear friend you've grown to love through high school is as excruciating as losing a family member.

Puff. Puff. Puff.

Thank you to the following people who are passively making me not think about this friendship thingamajig too much:

-Rachell Gozalez (for trying to outsmart my wrestling skills. You failed, you noob you)
-Jacque Topacio (for smelling like shit. No, really. Your scent from hell made my day)
-Juela Sanchez (PARE!)
-Patti Dela Concepcion (for disturbing me with your face and hairstyle. Nah, I'm just joking. It's really because of your friggin pimple that's freaking me out)
-Denise Santillan (pepang pepang pare. You give very witty advices, and I'm thankful for it.)
-Alex Castro (you know what happened 2 weeks ago at the swimming pool area. Emo/thesis talk, BEBE. Sampalin kita dyan!)
-Jessa Dasas (for nonetheless being a true homo. It's a wonder how you got in an all-girls' school)
-Nina Meily (for ALWAYS coping with my bipolarity. And being with me all the time.)
-Charlene Liwanag (for being my confidant and true friend through all of this.)
-my frontmates, Chelly Moseros, Janine New, and Jan Miguel (for..I dunno. You guys make me happy for no apparent reason. Maybe your hairs are funny. Or your back, because that's what I would frequently see unless you turn your backs around see the ugliness behind you)


----------------

Oh hello there, iPhone.

Pictures will be posted when my Canon 40D finally arrives.

:) (eew)

And by the way, this is my 200th post.

No comments: