Sunday, September 23, 2007

THAT WAS SO CLOSE

I SOO CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT YOU BACK BLOGGY. FUCKING HELL I SURE CAN'T.

Thanks to Mr. Danish, the Blogger Employee that was able to restore all of this tremendous shit I went through.

Look what I blogged in MS Word. GAH. The agony of not having you made me do so, bloggy. Sorry.

I made this one yesterday.

Okay. So yeah. I accidentally (more like STUPIDLY) deleted my precious blog last night.There is really no way that all of it was intended. If it was, then I wouldn't cry like a baby just because of it. That would be too...cocky.

I thought that there would be NO way that I can restore it, or have it back. But thank God for bandwidths and hard drives for I learned that this is actually normal among bloggers, and I can recover it through talking to a blogger employee.

So luckily, in two week's time, INTROVERSION will be back with its old dumbass posts and apathetic tantrums and rumblings. I wish that it would restore now, but the blogger employee is on a two-week vacation. Sucks for me, I guess.

------------------

You know you're ugly when nobody tells you that you really are (even as an insult), and people would just laugh behind your back and when you look at them, their lips are merely bleeding for trying hard to stop the laugh, at the least.

You know that you are dumb at everything when people try absolutely everything to not be grouped with you. Nobody wants to let you copy their homework(make that copied homework from someone else's), because they know that you're just merely rewriting the data, but not actually susceptible of understanding it.

You know that you're weird when you feel ugly, as aforementioned awhile ago.

Ah, the wonders of observation. The reality of everything still amazes me.

--------------------

Do you know what's really new? The suckiness of school.

Sad to say that this new rave that I have discovered had only occurred to me awhile ago.

-----------------

Here are the things I need to do before I can achieve total relaxation:

IP Methodology
IP Data and Results
Physics wire maze project
Physics Lab Report
Physics Experiment
Physics Homework
Physics Quiz
Math Project Proposal
Math Quiz
RRL revision for thesis
Chapter 2 for thesis
Chapter 1 revision for thesis
Methodology for thesis
Research work for RRL revision for thesis
Consultation Card for thesis
Bibliography Card for thesis
Filipino shadow play
English DanteLand
CL Chapter 2 for CRAPbook
Elective homework
Elective quiz
Elective project
PE Quiz

As you can see, God absolutely hates me right now. I mean, WTF. Can you believe that these things are to due this week? Yeah, I can't neither.

So bloggy, I guess I have to go back into the celebration of you reincarnation when all of these have been submitted. GOD.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alam mo, when you posted a list of our requirement, mas lalo pa atang dumami pimples ko [IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE] at, mas lalo pang sumakit ulo ko.

RAWR. You and your very very educated blog plus a lot of sarcasm. :))

Anonymous said...

*requirementSSSSS

Lorainne said...

weh lexi walang magawa