Sunday, September 09, 2007

Nihility Loves Company

What a cute paradox. It's one of those kind of paradoxes that you just want to pinch, like those itty-bitty cutesy babies. But unlike those pesky crying little things, this paradox has a superb significance in my life right now.

WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:

1. I nailed Physics. Like nail nail. Really nail. Wait to go.

2. I don't know why, but I was hardcorely-emo during lunch break. I tried brushing it off by reading about Electric Circuits and studying for the upcoming ACET, but what the hell. I almost died by doing so, and thank God Ayu and Mary popped in our classroom for a visit. If they didn't do so, I could've read the whole book or something, which is exorbitantly nerdy. More like divergently nerdy, if you ask me.

3. For the first time ever, boredom didn't existed during the first friday mass. It was hardly a mass anyway. We just laughed for that 3-hour duration. Sorry, God. You can cut my allowance for 2 months. I don't think I'll be going out for the coming days (or weeks) anyway.

4. The school bus ride home was the most excruciating thing I went through yesterday. Every freaking kid was fucking crying. The 7th graders were crying because of this certain letter they're passing around. On the northern part, a 4th grader was bawling because her bag fell somewhere God knows where. The others were whining for our bus driver to get on with his driving business already and leave the school ASAP because humidity is simply suffocating us all. I was smirking while looking at them all. And I thought obscenely illiterate and terribly bourgeois people have the only right to act THIS stupid.

5. God heard my prayers. Or so I think He did. I now sleep on anormal basis, and by the look of it, precious melatonin's back on my pituitary glands. Mom suggested that it's because of my incessant refusal to drink caffeinated liquids, and go for something so cheesy like the ingenious C2. I think she's right. But since I'm full of pride, there's no effing way I would agree to that.

And the most stupid of them all...

6. I said goodbye to Pauliworld yesterday. Technically, I'm still in. But I guess my ignorance of the information that the writers were supposed to write and submit the article yesterday just easily cleared things up. It's a more than an unambiguous sign that I'm not meant for the school paper. I mean, maybe God just wants me to do math and physics all my life. Or annoy people. Or make stupid people realize that there is someone dumber than them(clue: ME). Or be unloved. Or to be so fat. Or to write here.

And right now, I'm feeling so empty. So empty, that the fact that I'm obese just simply went away for a simple vacation on Palau. It seems like I lost something more valuable than money or anything else that is significantly exquisite. And I'm not even talking about the extra-curricular activity I just lost.

I'm not even talking about something I actually know.

Vindication is waay better than what I'm feeling right now.

------------------

For the first time ever, I felt very accomplished after going to Megamall. Usually, I would feel so slacked after walking through its floors and corridors and other mall shits. But my visit today seemed so..so..good. I don't know, really. The last time I went there with a friend didn't go well. And yet today, my gadget-shopping extravaganza with Monica unleashed the superficial dumbass in me.

We went to Megamall today to buy a new wireless router. But as always, my primary objective wouldn't really be something I would prioritize as soon as I would absorb the ventilated air of the mall. It's like.."God, I just want to shop and shop and shop for gadgets till I die". And so, that was the case. After entering Mega B, we went straight to Cyberzone to FINALLY get my Macbook fixed. Then we watched Rush Hour 3. Then we canvassed for routers. Then I finally bought the cheapest Wireless-G router. Then off I went home.

I HAD FUUUUN.

---------------

How stupid. I bought a router, but my Macbook's far from being portable until the first week of October. GOD. Dang it.

No comments: