Sunday, September 16, 2007

Misfortune at Its Best

I think God started hating me after I walked out of a major breakthrough of my life. I mean, if I would put myself into God's shoes(I highly doubt that he wears them anyway), I would also get mad at my daughter who refused my blessing or something.

During GIFT time last Wednesday, I had the most bad-ass cramp in crampology history. My gastrocnemius sored like hell, and it became so stiff as Jose Rizal's hair. Thank God my classmate Alex was there, for she really did save my life by defying gravity(like hell. I mean, we're in the fucking water anyway. We all did defy gravity) and massaging my big 'ol legs till the calf muscle softened down. After getting out of the pool, I felt gravity's counter-attack on me by merely letting me feel soooooo heavy, as if there's this force that's pushing me farther down under the ground.

And I thought this was unfortunate enough to acknowledge last Wednesday's suckiness.

After taking a bath and changing into new clothes, I said goodbye to Alex. And then, with the gravity still spitting out its unnatural force on me, I walked 100m to the school's slope. Good thing Juela was there, for the next event totally made Wednesday the most unfortunate day ever made by God or Satan or whatever effing god you may think of.

I tripped on a small crack(or fault, if you prefer to be more geographically technical). God, that sure DID suck.

And of course, I wasn't able to go to school the next day because I can't walk. Each step I made with my sprained left foot purged me to tears because (1) IT HURTS GODDAMN IT and (2) If this would go on and on and on till tomorrow, I won't be able to join the much-anticipated last field trip of my sucky life. Mom said I should walk my sprained foot out because there is an increasing direct relationship between resting it, and the pain I would feel. And so, I spent the day walking it out, instead of learning about electric resistance and whatnot.

Past forward to today, where my body aches like hell. I seriously did not enjoy my last field trip. Don't thank the über-corny Lakbay Kalikasan people, thank my shitty sprain. I missed the two most important parts of the trip. Don't ask me what they are. I'll be bitter all over again.

Mt. Banahaw still rocks, for some reason I've yet to discover.

---------------

Well, what do you know? The Apple Center branch at SM Megamall texted me yesterday, saying that my battery pack for my MacBook's already there. 3 weeks my ass, eh?

Oh mehn. Wireless paradise is a breath away. Oh yes it really is.

---------------

ACET's tomorrow, and ugh. I'm not doing anything besides going to mobile9 and downloading themes and stuff.

For one, I'm not really interested in getting into Ateneo, per se. I'm just very much willing to study for the ACET because I just want to prove to people that I can pass their stupid exam, and hence shower them with my pride by NOT enrolling there if I luckily passed so.

But, but. but. Why is there always a but in everything? BUT BUT BUT.

BUT if I get into my first choice, which is the ever infamous double-degree course BS Applied Physics with BS Applied Computer Systems, I would definitely study there. No questions asked. School spirit's not required for you to be accepted there anyway. All you need is your parent's bank account, and a brain to go with it. They sure don't accept nutshells, so to speak.

My friend told me that Ateneo is really my fate. I cannot go to a school that I've been worshiping since forever(read: UP/La Salle), because my driving force would just ergo be school spirit. By thus, school spirit will never ever ever get me anywhere, but on the bleachers of some coliseum during a UAAP game. It is better to study in a school I totally hate, because my driving force is pride and dignity.

Yeah well, whatever. It's like my pride is going to help me get in there anyway. I highly doubt it.

---------------

From this day forward, I'll be starting my Christmas list. I am encouraging everyone to NOT do the same, but try hard to fulfill them for me.

#50. iPod Touch

No comments: