Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Very Own Sleazeball

This post is not for the weak-hearted, nor immature-minded or whatso-fucking-ever.

So if you think you're absolutely more childish than me, then get the hell out of here as fast as you can.

--------------------

We had swimming today for PE. But before that, as always, we were to shower first because our dirt might infect the chlorine in more ways than one. Abominable, huh? I think it's exceptionally stupid too.

While goofing around before we head to the showers, Denise wanted to activate my mammary papillas. As she was trying to scour it beyond the closure of my swimsuit, I felt.. blank. It is but unusual for someone to feel this way when someone is rubbing a vital part of their body. And yeah. It was superlatively weird.

"Di na aactivate yan. Wala na kong endorphin eh" I uttered with a sense of boredom.

And there I go again with the love chemical issue.

I don't know why I keep on blaming the hollowness of the aforementioned natural occurrence. I am neither sourgraping, or pretending to be lacking of reasons as to what I should beg to differ with all of this great aloofness I'm going through. Endorphin is really one hell of a chemical I need. But only God knows why I ran out of it.

Or maybe I'm just predestined to be naturally and peculiarly numb and apathetic at the same time.

And I am thanking my ever-reliable mind for discerning it on time. I guess those things that supposedly erects on my mammary glands won't be standing out for a very loooong time for what I am feeling now is just pure stoicism. Well, what's new, right?

------------

Every morning when I wake up, the only question that superbly enters my mind is.."What now?"

I don't really get it when Mitch Albom or some literature god said that we, humans, have this special purpose that we should accomplish, primarily because this is the only reason why God made us. It is either we do something to make the world a better place, or we make the world a better place. God, I don't know why I hate shits like that. It's like this one episode in My Name is Earl, where Earl was convinced by this person (Earl stole his air conditioner by the way, and on his ingenious list was to return it. Turns out that the person was now living in a 70's nudist camp. And I thought politics was weird enough.) that global warming per se is out to kill us all, and we should, indeed, try to stop it. Earl thought that the good deeds he was rendering can alleviate the global warming, at the very least.

And we all know that Earl is just one person. ONE person. (And if you want to be more symbolical in life, he can represent the prisoners too. But that's out of the question.) ONE person, and surely enough, that's not enough to even lessen excreted wastes everyday.

See? That's my pointy point point. So what if I beautify and clean every friggin' corner in this stinky world? That won't even make me much more of just an ordinary person, striving to change this world. I am just A person, (or maybe two, if obesity is a factor) and then there are those 100 bazillion irresponsible airheads who sleaze for a living.

But then again, I don't really matter. None of us do, except if we do good things or miracles for a living like Mother Teresa or some saint. They heard God, I didn't. It's that simple.

-------------

My school bus ride a while ago fell between excrucating and humiliating. I was the only senior student in the freakin' coaster, and it sure did suck.

Let me introduce to you..A Novel Jungle. (more infamously known as my grade school busmates)

1. SPOILED B*TCHES - these are the kids that are precisely waaaaaaay more spoiled than I am. Off they 'call' their business-y parents with kiddie mobile phones, exchange numbers, and swear to God, the bus driver, and to every person in and within the vicinity of the transportation that they will go to each other's mansions and shop for clothes at Zara for they will be living their lives the easy way. True enough, I don't find them loathsome. They're just irritating, because they speak like tweens in US, who profuse the word 'like' for a living. I am so like, not finding this like so funny.

2. YOUNG BISEXUALS - hence the name. They're always catching up on the last trip offered by the school bus, because they're merely acting like vultures on the lookout for a handsome girl. I don't really abhor them that much. On the other side, they sicken my guts to death. And the fact that they have the courage to join the last trip (aka the trip for high school students) is very disturbing for a high school student like me. I mean, if taunts aren't enough, then what would it take for them to just leave the cool trip alone with us? Hmm, maybe some hot senior lesbo will. Or so I think it would.

3. BRATS - ugh, they deserve every abhorrence in this God-forsaken world. Their kind is extremely the most vicious among the three. They cry, they spit, they will do everything to piss your ass off. Yeah well of course they're kids, what could you expect? But for Christ's sake these kids are not even near natural! I wasn't like this when I was still a young assclown. I know I did not act like a prim and proper liitle girly-girl back then, but WTF. I never shouted at anyone just because he/she is barricading my way. These b*tches has their own spot in the 9th circle of hell. They sure do.

And to think that I still have a couple of extremely nauseating months to go before I finally walk out of the school bus that I hated (and still hating) for the last 3 years and whatever months.

Woo. I caaan't wait for my last school bus ride.

No comments: